Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. When a shopper uses booth search, show a sidebar that lets them filter by size, color etc.

When a user searches the entire site, they get a sidebar that lets them filter down to specific price, color, and other item attributes. But that's not available in booth search. Please allow this same functionality when using booth search, so shoppers can filter for item traits in my booth.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Integrate with ShipRush + Stamps.com

I use ShipRush with Stamps.com to print shipping labels for eBay and Amazon. Orders are automatically downloaded into ShipRush, and the tracking uploads directly to the two sites once the label is printed. I like this application, because I can preload my Stamps.com with a credit card and draw from that rather than withdrawing money from my PayPal account for each shipment.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add thumbnail images to Packing Slip Invoice

As an ebay TRS for 10 years I am considering transferring my 1800 listings to bonanza however, I must maintain inventory control by SKU# and my shipping staff is trained to monitor each invoice they pull products to ship by 3 basics: SKU#, Title, and visual thumbnail photo. All three are a requirement since so many of our products are similar. It's a deal breaker for me to not have a Packing slip/Invoice with thumbnail photos. If we are pulling many orders in a day as we do on ebay, we simply cannot take the time to go back to…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Be able to sort by "quantity" in the batch editor

It would be nice to be able to search items by quantity in the batch editor. We make the items we sell and need to be able to stay on top of those items that are selling down. Need to be able to edit as well.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Put buyer's e-mail address in Packing Slip

You already send buyer's email address as part of your notification email that a sale has occurred. Add it to the Packing Slip information.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integrate warehousing and shipping with Shipwire

Shipwire is a simple and affordable third party logistics platform that lets you store and ship items from a global network of warehouses. Their API easily connects to myriad shopping cart platforms as well as eBay and Amazon. I would love to see a connector to Bonanza to synchronize inventory, provide shipping quotes, and automatically ship orders once they're paid.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Import from amazon uk and ebay uk

Import from and export to ALL international marketplaces

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shipping profiles need ability to add all the shipping choices. Same options that appear on the NIF.

The only way to add shipping services and flat rate options is in the New item form.

Can't do it CSV
    Can't in Ship profiles
    Can't in Batch Edit.

Ship profiles need the ability to add all the same shipping services for calculated and flat rate for both domestic and international.

Judy

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Reduced the amount of time for sellers to mark an item as "unpaid."

Over the years I've been active on bonz, my experience has been that if I don't get contact from a buyer within the first couple of days following the acceptance of the order, the buyer never follows through with payment and these orders are ultimately marked as unpaid and relisted.

In cases where the buyer needs extra time to pay, I find that contact is always made within the first day or so of a purchase.

My suggestion is that sellers be given the opportunity to mark as unpaid after 4 days. (For the record, eBay allows unpaid item disputes…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add ability to cancel a shipping label

i purchased a shipping label and ran out of printer ink. i had to contact bonanza in order to cancel the shipping label. very annoying. we need an option to cancel a shipping label for a refund.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add multiple types of shipping label formats to shipping labels

Bother, avery, etc. Pleas add different label formats to print shipping labels.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need a way to batch print shipping labels and invoices for large volume sales.

Assuming Bonanza over takes Ebay :) large volume sellers will need a way to print in batch shipping labels and invoices. Dealing with transactions one at a time is not very efficient. Right now I copy and paste buyer's info into Auctane so I can print multiple labels along with my other channels.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow the inventory sheet to be sorted by SKU

This would be very helpful to avoid duplicate listings.
    Thanks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create a jewelry sizing tool

Would be easier for buyers to make a purchasing choice on jewelry if Bonanza provided a tool that made it easier for a person to gauge the proper ring size. Blue Nile has good examples.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a hold button on Bonanza escrow so that the money can be refunded directly when the item comes back.

A lot of customers are using Bonanza payments because the do not like paypal so it would be helpful if we could "self hold" the funds from release so that an item we think is coming back can be refunded directly. As well as a way to release our self imposed hold if the time has run out or the customer has decided to keep it. Perhaps just a hold for an extra week or two so it will eventually release if no action. I have had 2 people ask for personal checks, I do not like to send people…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a "Transaction ID" field to the filter on the items sold page

Now that Bonanza is the hottest eCommerce site on the web and sellers are making a ton of sales, please add a transaction ID field on the items sold page so sellers can quickly locate desired transactions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. work on search relevancy in your search results. When searching for a desktop computer I got over 100 pages of OEM car computers

When someone searches for a Computer for example. Break down the result to 1) Desktops 2)Laptops 3)servers Ect so their results will be more relevant. Also show what is most popular First. That will be normally what is most relevant. Relevancy should be voted by consumer clicks and sales.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bonanza’s search is based on relevancy, with titles being most relevant followed by descriptions. Improvements to search are an ongoing improvement. We are in the process of another pass at enhancing search. Stay tuned!

20. Add option to print multiple shipping labels for multiple packages

Please add the option to print multiple shipping labels for multiple packages. Needs to be a way to note there will be two packages instead of just one.
    When creating the label choose how many packages
    Enter in weight and box size for each label.
    That can't be done with current ship label configuration options.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base