Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Accept Bitcoins

Probably years away... but I thought I'd throw the suggestion out there.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Private, single use coupon codes

Private coupon codes and ability to track redemption rates.

I hit up the local brick/mortar ad boards and post business cards. It would be great to offer private coupon codes and track my success when they redeem the code.

If they were private we could also use them to issue gift codes.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Incorporate the ability for Canadians to sell by adding taxation by province, shipping via Canada Post etc etc

Have the ability for Canadians to list and sell to other Canadians. We need to ship using Canada Post and charge the HST portion by province.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow short audio clip To Be Posted Within Individual Item Listings

Allow short audio clip To Be Posted Within Individual Item Listings

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allow items from HPL to be published as a widget.

Finding items to feature in Hand Picked Lists (HPL) and then again for separate items for your widgets can be very time consuming.

It would save a lot of time, and further the use of widgets if you were able to automatically create a widget with the items saved in a HPL.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reinstate "Distance" under 'Refine Your Search'-I used that in case in case it was close enough to drive and to quickly find my own listings

Reinstate "Distance" under 'Refine Your Search' in case the item is close enough to pick up.I also used this to quickly locate my own listings and others in my area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Autosave listings periodically so that as we are typing a listing out & a problems occurs we will not lose that listing

There is nothing like putting a lot of time into a listing and getting toward the middle or the end only to lose that listing. This can happen for a number of reasons....the electric goes out, a browser not responding and getting hung up so that the browser has to be closed out, or a simple glitch that causes us to lose the listing.

This would be very handy if while listing, the listing can be on autosave periodically so that the information we lose would be minimal. Yahoo has this but they call this a Draft. If a problem…

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put the currency coversion link to the top-right corner of each listing

I know this link is on the bottom left of each listing, but I found that many non-US buyers visit and leave.
    One of the reasons is they want to pay with their own currency, but just don't know we support multiple currencies for them to choose from.
    British want to pay in pounds, Australian want AUD, European want EUR ..etc

They aren't be bothered to scroll down the long listing page ( depending yours ) once they see the USD symbol.
    They thought this site is US exclusive and just left!
    Too many sales lost....................

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Could you make a search for 'ships from'

I am new to Bonanza. Would it be possible to make a search for 'ships from' countries.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Expand the Bulk Editor to allow seller to use their own custom categories as part of the Category ID section in the Filter option.

Currently the Filter option in the Bulk Editor only allows you to select from the main Bonanza categories. I have over 1,000 items which fall into only 2 of Bonanza’s main categories but that I have set up in 20+ custom categories in my booth for better customer service for my buyers. Being able to bulk edit based on my custom categories would greatly enhance the value of the Bulk Editor to me.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Offer tokens for marking items incorrectly cataloged, very time consuming.

There are far too many items in the Catalog incorrectly cataloged, which would be very discouraging for buyers outside of Bonanza. With the catalog taking up a users entire screen, a new buyer would not know an exact match might be found by scrolling down & would probably leave to purchase elsewhere.
    It is time consuming to mark items incorrect. Bonanza would be well served to offer tokens for this as well as tokens for indexing the item correctly. A win/win for all.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Let us blog: Implement a way for individual sellers to blog about our booths here from within Bonanza

They say the search engines love fresh content and not just fresh content but meaningful and informative content. We could give the search engines meaningful and informative content by letting us blog about our booths, what we've got and some history on a topic that can be associated to our booth, etc, etc. It's a way for us to provide updated content even if a seller has nothing to add to their booth for a brief period of time for whatever reason that may be. Changing the descriptions around and titles is not really fresh content when compared to blogging.

103 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. implement reviews for books

Books are easy to review after you read them and it is the first place I go when buying a book, I read others reviews and I always post a review after reading a book I have purchased, there are thousands of books on Bonanza I would think it would be a bonus for the site and sellers for buyers to be able to review book purchases.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Make Date Of Sale the default under My Sales rather than Date offer Created

When checking sales for shipping, tracking, and feedback, it is very easy to miss a sale when default is set at date offer created. The filter to change seems to have occasional glitches and will not stay set at date of sale. I would think all sellers would prefer to see date of sale first. Actually, I see no need for date offer created at all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Videos To Be Posted Within Individual Item Listings

For any type of item that moves, produces noise or has an electrical component I like to insert a video so my buyer can actually see the item in action. It would be nice if Bonanza would either allow videos to be uploaded directly or atleast allow embeded code from sites like youtube or tinypic. Currently if you try this in a listing the code is simply erased after you save it.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a mobile app to maintain booths & inventory

Create a mobile app to maintain our booth.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We wanted to provide a quick update to our users regarding the Bonanza Sellers app. Currently, the app is undergoing maintenance and is unavailable for download, however, we do have plans to roll it out sometime in 2017.

At this time, we have no further information but we appreciate your patience and understanding. Our goal will always be to provide the best possible product to our sellers.

Thank you for your feedback and for helping us make Bonanza better for all!

Kind regards,
    The Bonanza Team

17. Have a twitter app that is automatic listing post

A app that will post your items automatic

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. On 'My Bonanza' leave 'User Notifications' viewable for more than 24 hours

Especially 'Sold Items'. My notification dissapeared after 24 hours. If a seller is out of town, or has email problems, they won't know if a sale has come through. Leave it at least 3 days or leave it until we delete it.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create a listing program to upload, delete, and edit multiple listings.

A listing program to quickly edit, create and use saved templates, upload and delete listings without having to go in and out of multiple browser pages. It would allow bonanza booths with a lot of listings to better control and manage inventory.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base