Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Give the ability to set an extra automatic discount for repeat buyers

an extra discount that we can set up in our discount area for auto discounting of purchases made by repeat buyers - one that we can set a dollar or % amount over our set discounts

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow the ability to import our feedback from Etsy

We should be able to import our feedback from Etsy as well.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow free domestic shipping with calculated international shipping

We should be able to offer domestic free shipping while charging calculated internationally. Its best business practice for both sets of customers needs and it can still be simple.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To set the "Status" on the CSV upload

To set the STATUS to "hold" or "reserve" right on upload from a column in the CSV file would be great.

Also to separate the ID field and the SKU field into two different fields in the CSV upload process.

And to create a "Storage Location" field that goes along with the SKU would be great.... or just a "notes field" only visible to the Seller would work for Storage Location .... as long as it is all uploadable with CSV.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create international shipping exclusion list

International shipping with an exclusion list.
    Keep it simple make us responsible to remember the places we won't ship.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a place to tell customers it will take over a certain amount of time to ship besides in description.

Add a place to tell customers it will take over a certain amount of time to ship besides in description, and if proved that item shipped within that time frame via tracking number, customer should not be allowed to leave negative feedback for amount of time it took to ship. This will also help with items that need to be made only once customer pays for item (example, perishable handmade items that cant sit online for a long amount of time). This will help seller ratings so there is no unnecessary negative feedback, as well as help buyers by giving…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to list items in the currency of the seller (e.g., uk £)

it would be a lot easier for sellers from the uk to have the £ instead of the $ when selling from the uk.
    to much messing about

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow shipping for flat rate for domestic and calculated for international shipments

It would be nice if I could ship within the US as a flat rate and use calculated shipping for international shipments. This would make it cheaper to ship to Canada while still getting the correct shipping price for each country I ship. It would also be great if international shipping could also be calculated by USPS.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Add a standard HTML footer to the end of item descriptions.

If you have standard information that you want to include at the end of your item descriptions (for example, details about your return policy or packaging method), you could save time by adding a custom footer to your listings.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to be able import items from ebay.co.uk

Hi, I would like to be able import items from my ebay.co.uk account to my bonanza account and binanzamarket.co.uk account.

I would like to be able to do that as soon as possible.I have many listings to ebay.com that I have imported to my bonanza.com account and I have many listings to my ebay.co.uk account too that I would like to import here in bonanza and advertise them to google.co.uk but I can't. Please do something for this soon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add an option to the "Update Items as Group" to allow for an across-the-board increase or decrease in prices by amount

I have suppliers that I anticipate will increase their cost in the future and being able to change my prices as a group by an amount or a percentage would be hugely beneficial.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Add auto Bmail responder when users are on vacation

Seller goes on vacation, past buyer emails them. Please add an auto Bmail responder that seller can toggle on and off when they are on vacation/want to send an automated response.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Partial Refund on Bonanza Checkout

I would like to be able to do partial refunds on Bonanza Checkout. As I am unable to give shipping discounts on a multiple purchase because I ship worldwide. When a person overpays on shipping for a multiple purchase, I would like to refund the difference to them.

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on adding the ability for direct checkout sales to be partially refunded provided the funds are still in escrow. Once the funds are released from escrow the transaction loses its association so partial or full refunds will need to come directly from the seller via a channel the seller and buyer agree.

15. Add Facebook Ads to the Bonanza Advertising Platform

Please add Facebook Advertising the the World Class Bonanza Advertising Platform

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Always show booth search box in booth

Please put a booth search box on the result page of search. No fun having to go "back" each time I search my (or any) booth to find another item.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. SKU Numbers Print On Packing Slips

When printing our packing slips for the products we are selling on Bonanza, is there any way that we could have the SKUs for the products to show up on the slips? It would make our process much easier for locating which items to ship. We have the titles showing up which is great, but we also want the skus to show with the titles too.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Is it possible to have the listing year added to the date and month as well?

Is it possible to have the listing year added to the date and month? It helps to see how long your items have been in your booth. I don't have a huge turn over and it would be nice to know how long it took me to sell an item.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Integrate Auctiva international shipping

This would make for EASY international shipping and increase sales dramatically. 50-%-75% of my ebay sales are international because of Auctiva shipping. With it I can print and insure USPS First Class international packages. No trip to the PO, customs handled online, inexpensive shipping, and third party insurance. Would be a "game changer".

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make the NOTE feature easier to see on my orders. Highlight it in yellow

Highlight the Notes that I leave as a seller for each order on the My Orders page. The Notes feature is good, but it blends in with everything else. 95% of the orders are fine, but if I have to leave notes on 5% of them, it's currently hard to find them. If I cancel an order, I leave a Note that it was cancelled, and that's the main reason I leave notes. If you want to go above and beyond, change the entire box color when an order is cancelled. Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base