Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Investigate if possible to add Flat Rate Envelopes, Flat Rate Legal Envelopes & Flat Rate Padded Envelopes in Shipping Options

It's the cheapest Priority Shipping Option as the Regular Priority and Flat Rate Boxes are so expensive! Ebay Shipping includes the Flat Rate Envelopes and I would hate to lose customers on Bonanza because of the difference in charging higher Shipping costs.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow export to Amazon

Along with importing from Amazon... Why not work with Amazon in figuring a way we can export automatically to Amazon. To list items on Amazon from what I have seen is a time consuming affair... I would say Ebay as well.. But I do not and Will NOT use them...

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it so we can block certain sellers in search

I want the ability to block certain sellers, put a small red x next to their name and when I click it, it would be permanent. I would like to be able to go to my main preferences, and have a place where we can block those big box stores, sellers selling crap from China. There are sellers who show up in every single one of my searches that I would never, ever, EVER buy from and yet, they always clog up my entire searches.

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add the ability to change a ship to address.

Sometimes the buyer purchases an item as a gift and would like it shipped direct. This requires entering a different ship to address. It would be better if both the buyer and the seller had this ability since sometimes the buyer asks this question after purchase if an item can be shipped to a different address.
    Thank you for your consideration. Have a great day!

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Communicate Quickly To Sell When Chargeback Occurs

Now I get an automatic notification that a chargeback has occurred, but no real response from anybody. These are very serious and time sensitive matters and they cost $30.00 each, would be nice to know why the chargeback occurred (i.e. not received, not as described), as if now there is no info provided at all, except it happened and the seller is automatically charge $30.00 for each one

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add USPS Regional Rate A and B boxes to shipping options when listing.

I have found that USPS Regional Rate A and B boxes are the cheapest shipping option for most of my ebay sales. Look at USPS internet site for full info. Milt

113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Collect buyer phone numbers

Please collect buyer phone numbers so we can call them with order questions.

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add feature so that when buyers select an item from a variety group, they will be able to see their selection's color and/or style.

Add feature so that when buyers select an item from a variety group, e.g., various colors or styles, they will be able to immediately see their selection's color and/or style without clicking thru the images.

Bottom line: Why doesn't the image switch to the color selected in drop down menu? The main image color is one color and there's another image with a different color. For example, when I click the option for "a certain color", the main image doesn't change. I understand that Bonanza doesn't have this feature at this time, but I feel that it would be beneficial…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make the Bonanza shipping label smaller.

It prints as a whole sheet, much too large for many packages. A half sheet would be better, especially with shipping info on the other half, like Paypal.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it easy for Bonanza sellers to send email in a group

My Bonanza site is fairly new and I want people on my email list to hear about it. Or I may want to let them know about a special I am promoting. As it is now, if you want to send an email to certain people on your list, you have to enter them one at a time and it doesn't pull their address up from your email contact list, like when you are composing an email. Would be so much easier if you could see everyone on your email list and select from there which ones you want to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Apple pay

Add Apple Pay to capture more mobile business

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the buyer's email address to the emailed file for sales

The email address is provided to us via PayPal when the buyer completes payment.
    It would be "easier" for us to provide updates about a buyer's purchase if we had the email address provided in the file that we receive from Bonanza instead of needing to integrate it on our side.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a "Next Page" putton to top of at Sold Items page

Hi. I frequently use my Sold Items (Recent Orders?) page and find it frustrating to use. One VERY useable improvement would be to add a "next page" arrow option at the top of the page. Actually, just under the summary list. Of course there is this option at the bottom but, if I only need to scan the list, I am currently forced to scroll all the way to the bottom in order to select the next page. Think you can change this for me???? :)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Add other shipping methods for international shipping

Add other methods and deadlines of shipment to worldwide. e.g., expedited, economy

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Add the PayPal TransactionID to the emailed file of sales

This would be helpful (you show it on the webUI already) to enable us to integrate the payment information when importing the sales information that you email to us.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow price limits (minimum order) for coupons

Sometimes certain price points just don't have enough wiggle room to use a coupon on without biting into costs or an already too small profit margin. If we could choose the amount the purchase needs to be for the coupon to be applied, it would be awesome.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Add charity options for sales (like eBay's system)

Choose a charity and percentage of sale that would automatically go to the selected charity.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Import eBay return policy

Currently, when importing records from eBay, Bonanza ignores the return policy associated with the listing.

Please update the import to automatically reflect the return policy that is posted on eBay.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Import and synchronize with Magento store.

A Magento extension for export products to Bonanza and synchronize order status/stock. Like M2E extension.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base