Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. to keep the chat box open from one page to another. It's very difficult keeping up with an agent and clicking open tabs and losing the box.

Please keep the support chat box open from one page to another. It's very difficult keeping up with an agent and clicking open tabs and losing the box. I frequently cannot remember what page I reached the chat support box is while I am in the middle of using the service because it seems to be only on one page. It should show up on every bonanza page to make it easier for me to follow an agent's instructions.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. "My Bonanza Rewards" to pay TOTAL "Bonanza Fees Owed"

It would be a GOOD THING if we had the ability to pay our Total amount of "Bonanza Fees Owed" with "My Bonanza Rewards" points. It is not economical for a Seller to apply 500 points to a 23 cent monthly bill, but if ALL the months come to $5.36 - it would be better to pay with a lump of 3000 points.

According to:
    Jon H. | Happiness Producer - Tier 2
    I am the SECOND Seller to contact Bonanza Support THIS WEEK that wants to be able to do this.

Thank you for your consideration.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Consider Using Algorithms To Suggest Similar Items To Buyers.

It would be great if Bonanza could utilize algorithms to suggest similar items to buyers when they view a listing. Algorithms linking suggestions at the bottom of the page that are similar by name, color, style, and price for each listing / item category. Ebay uses algorithms such as this and it is believed that it helps drive sales.

Please consider this idea proposal.

Thank you!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Discounts need to to apply for 2 or more items ordered

I'm all for the discounts for orders, however I sell a wide price range of items, I need the discounts to apply with 2+ items in order, not on a single item order. I recently lost a large portion of a sale due to this oversight.
    The discounted shipping is also not figuring correctly. (My last multi-item sell only charged one shipping & discounted that!) I use actual calculated shipping, so this is not something I can overlook.
    Thank you for your consideration!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. batch editing for shipping

I spent over 2 hours selecting "shipping details in description" for international shipping on all my items. Please make this option available in batch editing.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. create an info page for available Bonanza Badges

Create an info page for all the available Bonanza Badges a member can earn to include the amount each one is.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. sometimes it would be useful to see in his stand, statistics not only for the past 2 months, but for a period of time such as 6 months and 1

Sometimes it would be useful to see in his stand, statistics not only for the past 2 months, but for a period of time such as 6 months and 1 year. In order to analyze seasonal trends. It would be very useful when the finished goods for the holidays. I guess technically it is not difficult to implement. With respect.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add front facing API for Background Burner editing tools.

Add front facing API for Background Burner editing tools.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make chosen currency site wide?

Is it possible to make the chosen currency the same throughout the site? I'm in Canada, and while I can set my currency to "CDN" at the bottom of the site so I can see all prices as a buyer, as soon as I go to the "add an item" part of the site to add an item to sell, the currency becomes USD. Then, it's a game to calculate exchange rates for items, shipping costs, etc. Can I just select one currency, and have THAT currency be my default for all parts of the site?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow a seller to be able to add a comment to both a positive and neutral feedback as well...

Please allow a seller to be able to add a comment to both a positive and neutral feedback as well..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Shipping From different countries

some of sellers are doing drop ship with other countries. then bonanza hasn't to add individually countries for listing. like as a ebay

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a filter for preventing orders from P.O Boxes for sellers that use UPS exclusively

Add a filter for preventing orders from P.O Boxes for sellers that use UPS exclusively

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow for searches by MPN or UPC

While searching in my booth and on Bonanza.com marketplace. I enter in a MPN or UPC into the search and it says "Showing 0 products for "010-01368-00""

Would be extremely helpful for customers who know what they are looking for and are trying to shop for a specific product. Instead of running a search for a product name.

Also helpful for sellers since we know our products better than anyone else and want to find a particular product among the many with similar names.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Consumer Mobile Application

Create a consumer application for mobile purchasing. The data shows that over 50% of e-commerce transactions are through mobile applications

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cancelling Import JOB request

whenever import jobs in process, some situation might occur to cancel this import, but no option, build this feature
    apply in Amazon , eBay etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add feature for save without leaving the product

you can save but it refreshes the page. it would be nice to make some changes and have a button that reads save & continue editing.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow Sellers to Pay Turbo Traffic using PayPal

I and many other sellers are mainly receiving their fund through PayPal as it is convenient for both the buyer and seller. I enjoy using the Turbo Traffic but I hate how I can only pay using my card. As a non-American resident I have to pay an international transaction fee for all turbo traffic payments. If I was able to pay using my PayPal not only would I avoid this international transaction fee with my bank but also it makes it easier to keep track of my expenses, as all of my business is carried out on PayPal

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. When you have alot of items in a booth it would be nice to be able to set up a font and size that you can make uniform with all the listings

I have to go through over 1800 listings to set the font on every listing. It would be great if you could set what you want before you list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Batch Edit Entire Item Description without Exact Match Search

We have thousands of items imported from Amazon. the descriptions are imported without proper formatting which makes it hard to read.

We want to batch edit Descriptions by completely deleting/replacing current description with entirely new description WITHOUT having to specify partial search / matching of text/characters before replacing.

Basically we just want ability to wipe/clear current description and replace with new description on multiple listings.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base