Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Please move More items from Our booth to the bottom of the item listing page

Please move "More items from Our booth" to the bottom of the item listing page. The customer has to scroll past the line of other items to begin viewing the item they are looking to find. New customers might not bother to scroll down the entire page to view the listing. Make it easier for them to want to stay and buy.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add page numbers to both the top & bottom of the Offers/Sales page

Add to the top of the Offers/Sale page. the numbers, now they are only at the bottom. If I want to advance previous.item s or a buyers. Now I need to page UP all the way to the top just to advance to the next page.

Sounds simple enough.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When a item is sold on Bonanza from ebay and the quantity goes to zero don't end the ebay listing.

When the last item is sold on Bonanza from ebay don't end the listing. Ebay has a feature that allows the listing to go invisible til new stock is added so you don't lose your increase visibility in search results but does not work when the last item sold is through Bonanza. This problem has resulted in lost sales since you have to start all over building your items sold when you have to relish along with relishing fees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the theme section for jewelry details, you should have a "religious" choice.

You need a religious category under your theme selections.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. can you add isbn in search book website

can you add isbn in search book website

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Exact Duplicate Listing (New Button)

Add a new button that exactly duplicates the listing, for listings that have very similar details or when people want to use a template. Another possibility is for keys as it is currently impossible to sell 2 or more keys in one listing.

Note: this is not requesting template support, but it is not a bad idea

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring in ebay skus on sync

We keep track of everything with SKUS. Weven are currently listing on Bonanza with the eBay importer and I am surprised at the sales we are getting. However, the importer does not bring in the sku from eBay. Is there any way the sku (custom label) can be synced along with the rest of the product details during import?q

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Other payment processors besides PayPal Amazon

Allow sellers to use their bank as a merchant account to process payments

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Change the "Minimum Fee". I sell items that are right at your minimum fee, so ever sale is a net loss for me. A percentage is a lot fairer

I sell items that are right at your minimum fee, so ever sale is a net loss for me. A percentage is a lot fairer

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. give sellers the ability to pick the publish date of hand-picked lists.

Since hand-picked lists expire after 2 weeks, sellers should be able to create a list and publish when appropriate. The saving as a draft now does not affect this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ease of Mobile Shopping Needs Vast Improvement

I wanted to mention this because I feel I am not the only seller that has had this occur. I get several questions from customers about basic simple information of size and or just simple questions about the product I am selling. I now understand why. It is from Mobile customers which you know is taking over the normal computer based sales in huge strides. My issue is when I click into my phone to answer them. I also click into the item they are asking about and it is quite a distraction for the customer to have to scroll…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Do away with USPS Retail Ground shipping and replace it with USPS Economy shipping

Alright, this is the second time I've tried to post this idea. So, here goes.

When a seller uses the Calculated option to give their buyers a choice, the options for USPS show Media, Retail Ground, Priority, and Express Priority.

What Bonanza may fail to realize is that the USPS has been going through major changes for a little over a year now in the way they process mail. According to our local Postmaster, in most of the western states and mid-western states such as the Inland part of Washington, The Inland part of Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, North and…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. create a catagory for Xbox One

Under 'video games and consoles' you have two categories: Xbox and Xbox 360.

Where's xbox one? Under Xbox? Too confusing... especially when you have other categories going back to Atari 2600, ps1, ps2, etc.

(There is a console, the 'xbox', which is different than xbox one and xbox 360. The 'xbox _' was the first xbox console. The xbox One is the most recent, it came out in 2013/2014....)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Edit shipment tab even after it's marked as shipped.

Lost a sale,could not go back and buy shipping and or add tracking.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why did Bonanza remove the template in the description area from the previous listing. Now I have to completely re-type each items descrip.

Why did Bonanza remove the template in the description area from the previous listing. Now I have to completely re-type each items description. Please bring it back.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. show duplicates

Have an option that can bring up duplicates in our listings. I'm always weeding them out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How do we get 100% on a listing?

I can only get 85% on my listings.
    I'm sure this is a bug, but most of it seems to be in the item's trait issue (enough fields don't show up).

Also if I use an option OTHER then free shipping tab, I lose the 10% for US shipping not being offered (when in fact IT is offered!) I prefer to use calculated shipping so the buyer can get the cheapest/best rate to THEIR location!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base