Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Bonanza - YouTube Channel to bring in traffic

How about some marketing effort on YouTube with a Bonanza Channel. Videos on how to use Bonanza, Items you can find on Bonanza, Interviews with Sellers on Bonanza, Great Deals found on Bonanza...etc...etc...etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add the following Item Categories Fashion >> Cultural & Ethnic Clothing >> India & Pakistan >> Lehanga.

Bonanza Team, Could you please add the following Item Categories? Fashion >> Cultural & Ethnic Clothing >> India & Pakistan >> Lehanga Fashion >> Cultural & Ethnic Clothing >> India & Pakistan >> Anarkali The above are very popular Indian clothing categories.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Relist sold item in one step

when an item sells that does not have any balance of inventory let the item be relisted in one click instead of going to ready to post, this would cut out extra steps and confusion

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Current Size of Packing Slip

The current Packing Slip on bonanza takes up a whole page, this not only wastes paper, but it adds weight to a package. 1/3 size would work or close to it, Just by making it smaller. I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. stop calling sales offers

Hi guys! I've noticed that I keep getting emails from Bonanza regarding 'offers' but they are actually about sold items. Also, on the sales page of my account, you call them 'offers' again. I can't imagine any reason to confuse sales with offers. Thanks! Cat Robson aka Jitterbug Ranch Vintage

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the ability to search by zip code and "X" miles from me.

I search for items around me that are freight only shipping in hopes of finding a great deal because I don't have to pay for shipping. Especially in Business listing, like fork lifts, Resturant equipment, printing equipment etc. There is no way to search for items within "X" miles of me right now. I think there should be.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add "GIFT" as an option

There is not an option for "gift." People may be going on Bonanza to find a gift for someone. As a seller of "gifts," I would like to have that option in the main categories.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve the appearance of the "panels".

You can barely see them. I never noticed them until I was advised to create one. They need a bright border and larger darker fonts. And the ability to add pics or at least link to a specific item.
    Right now they're useless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a tool similar to eBay's that checks to see if listing is mobile friendly , and possibly help make it so if it isn't ? Thanks !

Can you add a tool similar to eBay's that checks to see if listing is mobile friendly , and possibly help make it so if it isn't ? Thanks ! Jim

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Incorporate automatic seller fee deduction from sales instead of adding them up each month and charging our credit card

As with Amazon, they deduct seller and shipping fees directly from a sellers unavailable balance instead of adding up fees and then charging the sellers credit card. I feel that it would be much more streamlined and less frustrating if fees were automatically deducted from the sale itself.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow a seller to choose to opt-out of advertising certain items within their booth

Allow a seller to hold items from being advertised at the percentage level they have chosen. There are some items that I do not want to pay the advertising percentage on because I could end up losing money when the item sells.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Quit showing items "sold" when they are not paid for.

I know when items are really sold when I receive notification from Paypal. When items show sold according to Bonanza booth, they actually aren't. Because of this it may show I haven't shipped them item out.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. add qty discounts, buy x for $xx, or a %

give buyers option 2 purchase multiples 4 a discount.

buy 5 for $40.00 ($10 for 1 normally)

or:

buy 2 or more for 10% discount.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow us to edit a comment we make when responding to someone's post within the community

Pretty please. Just a little bit of leeway. Etsy has it where after submitting a comment, we are given a little bit of time to edit in case there is a typo....or like in one of the comments I left on Bonanza in response to a co-seller, I did a total flop and could not go back and edit it. I tried to explain in another comment what I meant in the comment I messed up on, but it was too late...all it did was add more confusion. Not a good thing. Could have been an easy fix.

Thanks for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please do not give a customer an opportunity to ask if the price is flexible

Hello Bill and Mark. Could you please re-consider allowing a potential buyer to check off the area on "is this price flexible." As it stands now, shoppers can choose to click in this area when they ask the seller a question from one of their listings and also when a listing is added to their wishlist. I already set my listings at the lowest I can go. I cannot go lower, which is why I do not offer OBO on my listings. It will set the potential buyer up for a let down and to think of the confusion the…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Coupons for a specific item!

Be able to create an 10% off for one item!
    Like if they buy this item it Will be 10% off for just that item.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow seller to select items to be discounted and not by category

Every marketplace I know allows this option for their sellers. We could just pick/select random SKUs that we want and give them percent or amount discounts -not relying on categories.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add an import option from Poshmark

Add an import option from Poshmark to simply add items already listed on my Poshmark account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Delay the automatic charging of your debit/credit card once the fees reach $25 or $100 by 16-24h and notify by email in time.

Delay the instant charging of our debit/credit card by 16-24h in order not to pay our bank's conversion fees and have the chance to pay them from PayPal where we have that currency already.

At least 14h delay and an instant email notification because if it reaches the triggered amount exactly when we go to bed, we should be allowed to sleep, wake up, eat and then check our emails and act accordingly.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow "Free Shipping" Discount to be Limited to US Buyers Only.

Our booth offers Free Shipping on orders over a certain amount. While this is profitable for our domestic sales, we cannot afford the same discount for international customers.

Please add an option to allow Free Shipping discounts to buyers based in the US, while still allowing sellers to charge shipping for the much more expensive international shipments.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base