Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Make it easier for sellers to search for a purchased item by item #

provide sellers a search box for purchased item#, to easily locates buyer's purchased orders history instantly, rather than searching many pages to find order

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Bulk Upload Variation for a product with CSV file

We should be able to create new listing with variations with a CSV file. I am trying to sell clothing with at least 5 variations per items. But now I have to create variation one by one for a products, and it's taking forever.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Buyers Want List ...post what you want on a buyers list so sellers can respond

There are things that buyers want, look for and can't find. There are sellers who have things they don't post because they think they won't sell. If those Eboys and Egirls come to this site and see people wanting certain items, they'll be more inclined to post them....novel idea ?

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to match the box dimensions fields in CVS imports for accurate shipping calculations

Bonanza does not support box/package dimensions via CSV file even though these fields are available when you create an item manually. Please allow to map these fields for accurate shipping calculations.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a category in Digital Goods. Patterns! They don't fit in what you have!

Any pattern would do, they are not ebooks or music, or computer stuff...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to see a "Comments" section below each item

Most Buyers will nearly always leave comments,on almost any site, they're more likely to place a comment rather than go into messaging. It would be a great way for sellers to view shoppers thoughts and/or opinions.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow sold items to be sorted by name

I would like to suggest under 'SOLD ITEMS & FILTER ITEMS THERE IS AN OPTION to sort by NAME be included as a filter. Many times I am looking for an item that Sold by name & my only options are-1)'date offer-newest first, 2)date offer created-oldest first, 3)date of sale-newest first, 4)date of sale-oldest first, 5)price-most expensive, price-cheapest first & 6)status.What I want (and I think most sellers want )to do is print a list of ALL items sold to see if I made a profit or loss. No where in Bonanza can I do that. I am currently printing…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to list books via isbn or UPC

List books with isbn and about fill book description also with games type UPC code or scan the book or game and click list also they need a app like asap for listing and buying with the scan tool so you can check prices or scan the book and click list like yesterday thank you so much

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How about adding a link back to bonanza on the feedback page?

Why would bonanza not have a link back to the website on it's feedback page? I could understand leaving users stranded on a new page if it were 1998, but it's 2014, so not having a link back to the main site is ridiculous and extremely poor design.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have Otto send an (external) email to seller if negative feedback is received

Currently no email is generated if a seller receives negative feedback.

Despite our best efforts, there are those few customers who go directly to the negative feedback to resolve problems.

The only way to find out about the unhappy customer is to log in. During the summer months I might not log in for 30+ days.

Have otto immediately send an external email to seller letting them know about the negative feedback.

49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Accept Bitcoins

Probably years away... but I thought I'd throw the suggestion out there.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Private, single use coupon codes

Private coupon codes and ability to track redemption rates.

I hit up the local brick/mortar ad boards and post business cards. It would be great to offer private coupon codes and track my success when they redeem the code.

If they were private we could also use them to issue gift codes.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow short audio clip To Be Posted Within Individual Item Listings

Allow short audio clip To Be Posted Within Individual Item Listings

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Incorporate the ability for Canadians to sell by adding taxation by province, shipping via Canada Post etc etc

Have the ability for Canadians to list and sell to other Canadians. We need to ship using Canada Post and charge the HST portion by province.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. allow items from HPL to be published as a widget.

Finding items to feature in Hand Picked Lists (HPL) and then again for separate items for your widgets can be very time consuming.

It would save a lot of time, and further the use of widgets if you were able to automatically create a widget with the items saved in a HPL.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reinstate "Distance" under 'Refine Your Search'-I used that in case in case it was close enough to drive and to quickly find my own listings

Reinstate "Distance" under 'Refine Your Search' in case the item is close enough to pick up.I also used this to quickly locate my own listings and others in my area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Autosave listings periodically so that as we are typing a listing out & a problems occurs we will not lose that listing

There is nothing like putting a lot of time into a listing and getting toward the middle or the end only to lose that listing. This can happen for a number of reasons....the electric goes out, a browser not responding and getting hung up so that the browser has to be closed out, or a simple glitch that causes us to lose the listing.

This would be very handy if while listing, the listing can be on autosave periodically so that the information we lose would be minimal. Yahoo has this but they call this a Draft. If a problem…

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Put the currency coversion link to the top-right corner of each listing

I know this link is on the bottom left of each listing, but I found that many non-US buyers visit and leave.
    One of the reasons is they want to pay with their own currency, but just don't know we support multiple currencies for them to choose from.
    British want to pay in pounds, Australian want AUD, European want EUR ..etc

They aren't be bothered to scroll down the long listing page ( depending yours ) once they see the USD symbol.
    They thought this site is US exclusive and just left!
    Too many sales lost....................

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Could you make a search for 'ships from'

I am new to Bonanza. Would it be possible to make a search for 'ships from' countries.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Expand the Bulk Editor to allow seller to use their own custom categories as part of the Category ID section in the Filter option.

Currently the Filter option in the Bulk Editor only allows you to select from the main Bonanza categories. I have over 1,000 items which fall into only 2 of Bonanza’s main categories but that I have set up in 20+ custom categories in my booth for better customer service for my buyers. Being able to bulk edit based on my custom categories would greatly enhance the value of the Bulk Editor to me.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base