Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow users to report miscategorized items

I just searched for knives and clicked on usa
    of the 70 listings only 11 were made in the usa
    you should have a catagory for crappy chinese stuff
    so people can look at quality items with out having to sift through unwanted garbage

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Please enable listings to be moved around for ALL Bonz Sellers.

... just like it works perfectly on Etsy. (Look at it)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. From "items sold" page, offer keyword filtering to find an item for relisting

I have several times sold out items, ordered more and needed to relist the item but had an awful time finding the sold listing, so that I COULD relist it.

It would really be helpful to be able to enter enough words from the title line, to find it quickly without sifting through page after page of sold items.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow seller to pick individual countries they ship to

On the USPS site, for obtaining international postage, there is a drop down box that allows intl buyers to enter their country code. Is there a way that Bonanza could replicate that for each international offering by having seller enter weight. Then in the listing, the drop down box would appear for intl buyers and they would enter their country code. I have used this on a personal site, but had to enter the weight via the html code for each different weighted item. I could send you the html code I was using, or the dropdown box and code…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Modify search filter to allow multiple category searching.

For example, allow me to search in "Baby" and "Toys & Hobbies" at the same time.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make Recent Activity in Booth show for 24 hours - scroll down

On My Bonanza Page under Selling Activity, Recent Activity in Booth should be able to scroll down for past 24 hours, not just last three.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow Sort Sold Items with Multiple Views

It would be great to sort our sold items different ways. Some ideas include:

Sort by Sold awaiting shipment
    Sort by Sold, Shipped, Need to leave feedback
    Sort by Sold, Shipped, feedback left - viewable for 90 days
    Sort by Sold, awaiting payment

There may be other sorting needs too. If so, leave them in the comment section.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a time and date stamp to both forum posts and bmails.

Bmails now only show the date. It is important to know how long the message has been unanswered. In addition, there have been times in the forums when we need to know date and time a post was made. I can't think of any exact situations, but there were times when 2 years ago and 2 months ago were not sufficient time stamps to know exactly when the post or thread was made. Minor, I know, but one of those things I've always wished for and wondered if others have as well.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Make order info easier to find - A separate link that's always visible at the top of the page. Then actually provide timely info.....

I guess I'm used to that other [a] not to be named company.
    You always know where your package is and pretty much exactly when it will arrive.
    Not sure if all seelers use the one I have experience with so far but, I hate waiting 2 weeks and still not knowing if it's even going to show up.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A way to export or print item view counts

It would be nice to have a way to print or export view counts on Bonanza. It would be helpful to see which items are not getting enough views, so I could either change price, pics, title, keywords etc without having to jump back and forth individually. That becomes quite time consuming. A simple print button would work, an export to file would be even better. Unless there is already a way to do this I don't know about.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Offer free worldwide shipping option

When shipping worldwide, there is no free shipping option. please add it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Enable search by payment method, way of narrowing search

Enable search by payment method, way of narrowing search

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow an exception trigger for delayed shipments

Sometimes, external circumstances prevent the speedy dispatch of shipments to customers. This would be true for personalized items, items made to order, and merchandise delayed on account of weather, or merchandise for which a temporary shortage exists. Therefore the Items Sold page should include a tic box to indicate that shipping will be delayed, and a message box for a brief explanation of the reason. Optionally, the message would also go to the buyer. On the Bonz side, these notifications would be aggregated for review, with the exception either granted, denied, or suspended awaiting more info. Benefits: seller need not…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The ability to print multiple packing slips from day x to day x in one step.

I would like to be able to print all my packing slips from recent sales all at one time instead of having to go into each one individually. Also have all the notes from the buyer included on the packing slip so I can see them when processing orders.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Fix the inventory printing feature

Re-enable the ability to "filter" items before printing inventory.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base