I suggest you ...

Plea for improved visibility of Dolls & Bears category

Despite there being no incentive for sellers of Dolls & Bears to join Bonanza, there are currently more items in this category than in other categories listed under Collectibles:

Antiques = 175130 items
Art = 1315770 items
Coins & Paper Money = 86209 items
Crafts = 704832 items
DOLLS & BEARS = 96250 items
Entertainment Memorabilia = 184860 items
Pottery & Glass = 168479 items
Sports & Memorabilia = 858689 items
Stamps = 58751 items

So, clearly Dolls & Bears has more items than either the Coins & Paper Money or the Stamps categories, yet it still rates INVISIBILITY on Bonanza.

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ReddyGiftwareReddyGiftware shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
planned  ·  BonanzaAdminBonanza (Admin, Bonanza) responded  · 

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know how we can make Bonanza better for all!

We have received your request and are working diligently to explore methods for increasing visibility for the Dolls & Bears category. If you have any additional ideas for how we can improve Bonanza, please do not hesitate to submit another request here:

http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/149038-bonanza-com

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Support team at support@bonanza.com. In the meantime, be sure to check back here for updates on this and other exciting features that we have in the pipeline.

Kind regards,
The Bonanza Team

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ReddyGiftwareReddyGiftware commented  · 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

• ReddyGiftwareReddyGiftware commented  · 

I just want to clarify as I've learned that Bonanza removed Dolls & Bears category when Google consolidated categories and moved Dolls & Bears under the Toys category. Apparently Bonanza simply REMOVED the Dolls & Bears category and NEVER bothered to finish the job by making Dolls & Bears a subcategory under Toys like Google does. If they HAD - then when you click the TOYS category on Bonanza (under MORE Categories), you'd see Dolls & Bears and they would be VISIBLE to shoppers. BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE. Bonanza simply removed Dolls & Bears, left it separate and left it utterly INVISIBLE to shoppers! That's THE FRUSTRATION!

eBay still groups Dolls & Bears separately with Collectibles and translates the categories when feeding to Google shopping. Bonanza translates the categories just fine when feeding to Google Shopping.

HOWEVER, Bonanza simply refuses to make Dolls & Bears visible under Collectibles like eBay does and refuses to make Dolls & Bears visible under Toys like Google does. So all I can figure is that Bonanza just decided they didn't want sellers of Dolls & Bears or shoppers for Dolls & Bears on their markektplace. That's the only reasonable explanation as to why the category remains utterly invisible on Bonanza.

• quadrinaquadrina commented  · 

I definitely support this idea for improved visibility of Dolls and Bears category. It will definitely help the sellers of dolls and bears and it will make it much easier for buyers to find the items. ...... from quadrina :)

• quadrinaquadrina commented  · 

I definitely support this idea for improved visibility of Dolls and Bears category. It will definitely help the sellers of dolls and bears and it will make it much easier for buyers to find the items. ...... from quadrina :)

• Bama_Babes_BoutiqueBama_Babes_Boutique commented  · 

There are a lot of people that collect dolls and bears! We have given some to our granddaughters and still have some stored for when they're older since they're more valuable. They belonged to their grandmother. I'm sure they'll appreciate them for that too when they're older.

Feedback and Knowledge Base