I suggest you ...

Link pictures with variations

Hello,
I have been selling online on different platforms for several years. I started selling on bonanza just recently and have comparatively had no sales while am doing very well on all other major platforms e.g. Amazon, Ebay, groupon and Jet.com

I believe Bonanza lacks two fundamental aspects:

1) not being able to link pictures with variations. This is one of the most fundamental parts of on online selling site. I cant believe Bonanza has been around for so long and has not added this feature. Many of the products I sell have unique colors which need to be linked with the pictures. When a customer selects a particular color, the product, in that selected color appears to the right.

This feature will facilitate the customer buying experience and leverage sales as well.

2) There should be some basic requirements regarding picture quality. Such as a particular size, a while background etc. This also enhances the product appearance and has the potential to leverage sales.

I look forward to upgrading to a paid service on Bonanza when at least am able to link my variations with pictures.

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Revival_OutfittersRevival_Outfitters shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ShortyAngel35ShortyAngel35 commented  · 

I agree with you. Because some sellers (not you) can screw a person over by not allowing this. I bought a pair of converse sneakers (black) and the guy sent me black/white ones. Because the pictures don't link up to each different option, then they get away with this.

• gearseller2gearseller2 commented  · 

I think you have not sought out the info you need as pictures can be enhanced and sizes and colors can be listed individually in sales forms. Lots to read before you just starting listing items based on other sites.

Feedback and Knowledge Base