I suggest you ...

get phone support. 24 hours to get a question answered is a lot of money that isnt coming in

man this writing for 15 minutes to ask a question and then 24 hours for a reply is very time consuming. no wonder sales are so low

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
HammersmithGraphicsHammersmithGraphics shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • dillondistributorsdillondistributors commented  · 

Agree 100%! I left 3 emails, no response. And NO PHONE support!!

Unacceptable!!

• FrankR003FrankR003 commented  · 

This is crazy No Phone support I'm getting ready to pack it in and go back to ebay At least you can call them and get answers !!!!!!!!

• bonzuser_qewpubonzuser_qewpu commented  · 

Buy telephones and hire human beings. This allows you to "speak" to your customers. You might find this advantageous to your business. Or you just might not give a damn. I wonder which one?

• otdavid587otdavid587 commented  · 

You desperately need to have a help line that actually interacts with sellers so that they are not kept waiting while the buyer becomes sick of waiting and just cancels the sale. People who are in charge of Bonanza, please do not think in terms of what the cost will be to run a 24 hour help line now but please think in terms of how much future money that can be made by resolving issues regarding the sale. This in turn will result in happier (less frustrated)sellers and buyers who will return many times and Bonanza will no doubt recoup any money spent.

• DorrisRDorrisR commented  · 

I agree with this comment Dorris R

• mopkamopka commented  · 

Agree 100%! I left an email 5 days ago, no response. And NO PHONE support!!!! Stone age!

• FrankR003FrankR003 commented  · 

Try adding a contact number, I can't find one anywhere on your site. Your taking my money, add a number !!

Feedback and Knowledge Base