I suggest you ...

Please get Bonanza Direct Payments back Operational soon. Amazon now wants a Credit Card on file to sign up for Amazon Payments. Not Happeni

Sorry I do not Trust Amazon Any more then they evidently trust me

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
FathertimeFathertime shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • abigdogmomabigdogmom commented  · 

Direct Checkout is desperately needed. Not having this options hurts sales severely. Please put this at the top ogfyour to do list.

• JulieS1107JulieS1107 commented  · 

Etsy has Direct Payment, and I really love that feature.

• LegacyTechLegacyTech commented  · 

PLEASE GET DIRECT CHECKOUT BACK ASAP!! AND PLEASE ADD MORE PAYMENT OPTIONS!! STRIPE, PAYZA, BITCOIN/ALTCOINS, OR ANYTHING ELSE, THE MORE THE BETTER! IT IS PROVEN THAT THE MORE PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE ON MARKETPLACE SITES, THE MORE THERE ARE SALES BY FAR! A SURPRISING NUMBER OF PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE AMAZON PAYMENTS AND PAYPAL!!!! PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS!!!!

• BonanzaAdminBonanza (Admin, Bonanza) commented  · 

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and support of Bonanza! We're hoping to bring back this feature in the future. Unfortunately, we don't yet have a target date but we'll be sure to let you know when we do.

Please feel free to submit additional suggestions you may have via our feedback forum:

http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/149038-bonanza-com

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can make Bonanza better for all!

Kind regards,
    The Bonanza Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base