I suggest you ...

Batch Editor Suggestions

1. The ability to exclude main categories from filtering results. In other words, I might want to filter for all my items EXCEPT "DVDs & movies". Kind of like a search equal to >> NOT DVDs & movies

2. The ability to filter items using multiple categories simultaneously. For instance, I might want "DVDs & movies" PLUS "Music" categories to be displayed at the same time. I know that I can do the filtering separately, but combining them would be helpful.

3. On both of the above suggestions, allowing more than one criterion would be helpful.

4. How about a way to quickly identify items that are missing one or more of the three main traits that Google is looking for: Brand, MPN, GTIN (UPC/ISBN)? When you have lots of items, it can be difficult to go through all the items, looking at all the traits. Maybe this would work... have those required trait fields displayed even if the values are missing. Also, display them in RED so that sellers can instantly see which items are missing those trait values.

5. AND finally... if there's a way to allow filtering by a seller's custom booth categories too, that would be great.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
tomwayne1tomwayne1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • rapidreaderrapidreader commented  · 

I like the search filtering options suggested here. It has been a really long time since I saw this on a few sites not counting e bay.

Heck we had some nice options here before that I miss; where we could eliminate multiple listings from sellers we didn't want to see in our searches for whatever reason, be it cost, location or service concerns.

The missing trait highlight idea sounds good, too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base