I suggest you ...

Scrolling Catagory List in Booth

Could you make the "booth category" scroll as a potential buyer is in the booth? Meaning if they scroll to page 2 or 3 (or in my case 8) this would be seen? People do get tired / board after a while scrolling, and if they saw the category's on each page, maybe they would stay longer

Just a thought

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Once_AgainOnce_Again shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ReddyGiftwareReddyGiftware commented  · 

Thanks for letting me know about the Submit an Idea feature! I've tried submitting a plea for improved visibility of the Dolls & Bears category and hope it will pass approval with the Moderator. In the meantime I've been searching for & contacting sellers of Dolls & Bears directly to line up votes for it in case it comes up for a vote.

I added 3 votes to this from me!

• EmpressDepotEmpressDepot commented  · 

I definitely would like this. I'd rather click from page to page and at least my customers would be able to navigate the categories better than what they can now. As it stands, they have to scroll all the way back up to the top. That can be a pretty long scrolling task. I like the idea of what shopswapsell suggested...a floating category list would be awesome along with the search box floating as well!!!

• InspiredCreationsInspiredCreations commented  · 

Great suggestion. Now if we can only have more votes to vote with!

• Once_AgainOnce_Again commented  · 

How can we get more votes on this?

• shopswapsellshopswapsell commented  · 

I will elaborate on this and request a "floating" booth search box & category list (so they don't have to scroll all the way back to the top or first page to perform those actions!

• tomwayne1tomwayne1 commented  · 

Absolutely, this would be a great thing to have.

Feedback and Knowledge Base