Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Plea for improved visibility of Dolls & Bears category

Despite there being no incentive for sellers of Dolls & Bears to join Bonanza, there are currently more items in this category than in other categories listed under Collectibles:

Antiques = 175130 items
    Art = 1315770 items
    Coins & Paper Money = 86209 items
    Crafts = 704832 items
    DOLLS & BEARS = 96250 items
    Entertainment Memorabilia = 184860 items
    Pottery & Glass = 168479 items
    Sports & Memorabilia = 858689 items
    Stamps = 58751 items

So, clearly Dolls & Bears has more items than either the Coins & Paper Money or the Stamps categories, yet it still rates INVISIBILITY on…

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know how we can make Bonanza better for all!

We have received your request and are working diligently to explore methods for increasing visibility for the Dolls & Bears category. If you have any additional ideas for how we can improve Bonanza, please do not hesitate to submit another request here:

http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/149038-bonanza-com

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Support team at support@bonanza.com. In the meantime, be sure to check back here for updates on this and other exciting features that we have in the pipeline.

Kind regards,
    The Bonanza Team

2. get phone support. 24 hours to get a question answered is a lot of money that isnt coming in

man this writing for 15 minutes to ask a question and then 24 hours for a reply is very time consuming. no wonder sales are so low

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  16 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Partial Refund on Bonanza Checkout

I would like to be able to do partial refunds on Bonanza Checkout. As I am unable to give shipping discounts on a multiple purchase because I ship worldwide. When a person overpays on shipping for a multiple purchase, I would like to refund the difference to them.

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on adding the ability for direct checkout sales to be partially refunded provided the funds are still in escrow. Once the funds are released from escrow the transaction loses its association so partial or full refunds will need to come directly from the seller via a channel the seller and buyer agree.

4. Shipping profiles need ability to add all the shipping choices. Same options that appear on the NIF.

The only way to add shipping services and flat rate options is in the New item form.

Can't do it CSV
    Can't in Ship profiles
    Can't in Batch Edit.

Ship profiles need the ability to add all the same shipping services for calculated and flat rate for both domestic and international.

Judy

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. work on search relevancy in your search results. When searching for a desktop computer I got over 100 pages of OEM car computers

When someone searches for a Computer for example. Break down the result to 1) Desktops 2)Laptops 3)servers Ect so their results will be more relevant. Also show what is most popular First. That will be normally what is most relevant. Relevancy should be voted by consumer clicks and sales.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bonanza’s search is based on relevancy, with titles being most relevant followed by descriptions. Improvements to search are an ongoing improvement. We are in the process of another pass at enhancing search. Stay tuned!

6. Create a mobile app to maintain booths & inventory

Create a mobile app to maintain our booth.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We wanted to provide a quick update to our users regarding the Bonanza Sellers app. Currently, the app is undergoing maintenance and is unavailable for download, however, we do have plans to roll it out sometime in 2017.

At this time, we have no further information but we appreciate your patience and understanding. Our goal will always be to provide the best possible product to our sellers.

Thank you for your feedback and for helping us make Bonanza better for all!

Kind regards,
    The Bonanza Team

• Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base