Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Quit showing items "sold" when they are not paid for.

I know when items are really sold when I receive notification from Paypal. When items show sold according to Bonanza booth, they actually aren't. Because of this it may show I haven't shipped them item out.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Collect buyer phone numbers

Please collect buyer phone numbers so we can call them with order questions.

104 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Put the currency coversion link to the top-right corner of each listing

I know this link is on the bottom left of each listing, but I found that many non-US buyers visit and leave.
    One of the reasons is they want to pay with their own currency, but just don't know we support multiple currencies for them to choose from.
    British want to pay in pounds, Australian want AUD, European want EUR ..etc

They aren't be bothered to scroll down the long listing page ( depending yours ) once they see the USD symbol.
    They thought this site is US exclusive and just left!
    Too many sales lost....................

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Let us blog: Implement a way for individual sellers to blog about our booths here from within Bonanza

They say the search engines love fresh content and not just fresh content but meaningful and informative content. We could give the search engines meaningful and informative content by letting us blog about our booths, what we've got and some history on a topic that can be associated to our booth, etc, etc. It's a way for us to provide updated content even if a seller has nothing to add to their booth for a brief period of time for whatever reason that may be. Changing the descriptions around and titles is not really fresh content when compared to blogging.

103 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base