Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add a request for feedback button for sellers

For every transaction i make we send a thank you note and a feedback request message..sometimes customers give a positive feedback just by replying to that message which is not getting to the feedback page... So by creating a request feedback button the seller can click on the link so that it will leave an automated email for the buyer with the link to seller account in which they can post their feedback or they can just click on the auto generated feedback which Bonanza already has it.

If this is done it will help both the Seller and Buyer…

224 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add "Stripe" as an alternative payment processor.

Add "Stripe" as an alternative payment processor. Some buyers refuse to use PayPal for checkout.

147 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it so we can block certain sellers in search

I want the ability to block certain sellers, put a small red x next to their name and when I click it, it would be permanent. I would like to be able to go to my main preferences, and have a place where we can block those big box stores, sellers selling crap from China. There are sellers who show up in every single one of my searches that I would never, ever, EVER buy from and yet, they always clog up my entire searches.

127 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Create a mobile app to maintain booths & inventory

Create a mobile app to maintain our booth.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We wanted to provide a quick update to our users regarding the Bonanza Sellers app. Currently, the app is undergoing maintenance and is unavailable for download, however, we do have plans to roll it out sometime in 2017.

At this time, we have no further information but we appreciate your patience and understanding. Our goal will always be to provide the best possible product to our sellers.

Thank you for your feedback and for helping us make Bonanza better for all!

Kind regards,
    The Bonanza Team

5. Please add USPS Regional Rate A and B boxes to shipping options when listing.

I have found that USPS Regional Rate A and B boxes are the cheapest shipping option for most of my ebay sales. Look at USPS internet site for full info. Milt

114 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Collect buyer phone numbers

Please collect buyer phone numbers so we can call them with order questions.

110 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the option to sort the edit listing page by store category

Would love to have the option on the edit item page to sort by store category. At times the need to make changes to individual listings in an entire category (not bulk changes) does occur. Being able to sort by store category would help make this task less tedious. Thanks!

109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show stats for both visitors and views

It would be nice to see how many people view and item or visit your booth, preferably both would be an excellent addition.

107 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Let us blog: Implement a way for individual sellers to blog about our booths here from within Bonanza

They say the search engines love fresh content and not just fresh content but meaningful and informative content. We could give the search engines meaningful and informative content by letting us blog about our booths, what we've got and some history on a topic that can be associated to our booth, etc, etc. It's a way for us to provide updated content even if a seller has nothing to add to their booth for a brief period of time for whatever reason that may be. Changing the descriptions around and titles is not really fresh content when compared to blogging.

103 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability to change a ship to address.

Sometimes the buyer purchases an item as a gift and would like it shipped direct. This requires entering a different ship to address. It would be better if both the buyer and the seller had this ability since sometimes the buyer asks this question after purchase if an item can be shipped to a different address.
    Thank you for your consideration. Have a great day!

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Partial Refund on Bonanza Checkout

I would like to be able to do partial refunds on Bonanza Checkout. As I am unable to give shipping discounts on a multiple purchase because I ship worldwide. When a person overpays on shipping for a multiple purchase, I would like to refund the difference to them.

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on adding the ability for direct checkout sales to be partially refunded provided the funds are still in escrow. Once the funds are released from escrow the transaction loses its association so partial or full refunds will need to come directly from the seller via a channel the seller and buyer agree.

12. Show buyers name and (at least partial) address on "recent sales" for easy management of orders

For easier handling of returns, requests, packing slips, and other various checks and info diggings we must do from time to time: show a buyers full name and a part of his address (for example "Houston, Texas"). inside the boxes of the transactions in "Recent sales".

Instead of having to guess by the username, or dig in our email inbox to find it.

I think not a difficult change and will make sellers post-transaction handling quite easier.

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Autosave listings periodically so that as we are typing a listing out & a problems occurs we will not lose that listing

There is nothing like putting a lot of time into a listing and getting toward the middle or the end only to lose that listing. This can happen for a number of reasons....the electric goes out, a browser not responding and getting hung up so that the browser has to be closed out, or a simple glitch that causes us to lose the listing.

This would be very handy if while listing, the listing can be on autosave periodically so that the information we lose would be minimal. Yahoo has this but they call this a Draft. If a problem…

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Videos To Be Posted Within Individual Item Listings

For any type of item that moves, produces noise or has an electrical component I like to insert a video so my buyer can actually see the item in action. It would be nice if Bonanza would either allow videos to be uploaded directly or atleast allow embeded code from sites like youtube or tinypic. Currently if you try this in a listing the code is simply erased after you save it.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow buyers to window shop when a booth is on vacation

Allow buyers to window shop when a booth is on vacation. Items can be seen, but not purchased. Show date booth will reopen for sales.

Now a Buyer is unable to view any items in the booth while it is on vacation. This would let them see the item and come back when the booth is off vacation.

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Place all the USPS Flat Rate options in the Flat Rate section.

Place all the USPS Flat Rate boxes in the Flat Rate section including Envelopes and Express that is pre priced. Hate going back and forth to the USPS site to remember the prices for shipping which makes posting take longer. I know 3 options are in calculated section but think they really should be in flat rate since its what they are.

60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add shipping phone numbers

This is something we require on all orders. Can you please add a field for customers to include a valid ship to telephone number.

Thanks,
    Rich at Lunchbox Audio

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow export to Amazon

Along with importing from Amazon... Why not work with Amazon in figuring a way we can export automatically to Amazon. To list items on Amazon from what I have seen is a time consuming affair... I would say Ebay as well.. But I do not and Will NOT use them...

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Investigate if possible to add Flat Rate Envelopes, Flat Rate Legal Envelopes & Flat Rate Padded Envelopes in Shipping Options

It's the cheapest Priority Shipping Option as the Regular Priority and Flat Rate Boxes are so expensive! Ebay Shipping includes the Flat Rate Envelopes and I would hate to lose customers on Bonanza because of the difference in charging higher Shipping costs.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create yearly badges to earn past the 5 year mark.

Badges are great incentives as a seller. I've been here since 2008 and would love to see yearly badges after the 5 year badge that could be earned just by being a part of this great community.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base