Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Relist sold item in one step

when an item sells that does not have any balance of inventory let the item be relisted in one click instead of going to ready to post, this would cut out extra steps and confusion

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. LEAVING FEEDBACK FOR SELLER

Under DASHBOARD/Home/Recent Purchases - ADD FEEDBACK icon in this area to leave for the Seller, just as you did for Rate Item, Message Seller and More like this. I would suggest FEEDBACK for seller there. THANKS!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow a seller to choose to opt-out of advertising certain items within their booth

Allow a seller to hold items from being advertised at the percentage level they have chosen. There are some items that I do not want to pay the advertising percentage on because I could end up losing money when the item sells.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Intregrate / partner with Shippo like you currently do with ShipStation

I currently use ShipStation for shipping all of my Amazon/eBay/Bonanza orders. The current integration with Bonanza allows all of my orders to be imported to ShipStation and tracking information is automatically sent back to Bonanza when I ship. Being able to ship all my orders from one service makes life much easier and minimizes errors.

Now that eBay is implementing their Guaranteed Shipping Delivery many eBay sellers that use ShipStation will have to switch to Shippo (goshippo.com) for shipping from multiple venues. Shippo is already partnered Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify as well as others,

Any chance of getting Bonanza and…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How about a total Handmade section?

I would love to see a Handmade Section for those that handmake things...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow us to edit a comment we make when responding to someone's post within the community

Pretty please. Just a little bit of leeway. Etsy has it where after submitting a comment, we are given a little bit of time to edit in case there is a typo....or like in one of the comments I left on Bonanza in response to a co-seller, I did a total flop and could not go back and edit it. I tried to explain in another comment what I meant in the comment I messed up on, but it was too late...all it did was add more confusion. Not a good thing. Could have been an easy fix.

Thanks for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the ability to search by zip code and "X" miles from me.

I search for items around me that are freight only shipping in hopes of finding a great deal because I don't have to pay for shipping. Especially in Business listing, like fork lifts, Resturant equipment, printing equipment etc. There is no way to search for items within "X" miles of me right now. I think there should be.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a tool similar to eBay's that checks to see if listing is mobile friendly , and possibly help make it so if it isn't ? Thanks !

Can you add a tool similar to eBay's that checks to see if listing is mobile friendly , and possibly help make it so if it isn't ? Thanks ! Jim

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Link pictures with variations

Hello,
    I have been selling online on different platforms for several years. I started selling on bonanza just recently and have comparatively had no sales while am doing very well on all other major platforms e.g. Amazon, Ebay, groupon and Jet.com

I believe Bonanza lacks two fundamental aspects:

1) not being able to link pictures with variations. This is one of the most fundamental parts of on online selling site. I cant believe Bonanza has been around for so long and has not added this feature. Many of the products I sell have unique colors which need to be linked…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add an import option from Poshmark

Add an import option from Poshmark to simply add items already listed on my Poshmark account.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make international sales BOLDER to avoid impatient 'Item Not Received' paypal disputes

Many US buyers think that all items sold here are located in the US and start to panic when item doesn't arrive in 3 or 4 days. Sometimes they open an Item Not Received case with paypal prematurely [it generally takes 2 weeks to clear Canadian and US Customs.] I always send a thank you message but often they don't read that. When purchasing, if the international icon was bigger and bolder perhaps it fend off anxieties and ill will. :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add calculated freight as an automatic ebay import

Currently freight(calculated) items imported from ebay import as having free shipping.

This is extremely sub-optimal as freight shipping can be very expensive(the exact opposite of free)

Please fix this behavior

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove the "search walmart for reviews" link on the item pages!!

My name is Kimberly by the way. I ensure you will become familiar with it. I intend to boost Bonanza with a passion... The link removes the buyer from the item page of that seller, and away from Bonanza altogether to a separate retail site that new buyers would even feel more comfortable and familiar with. It also forces us sellers to compete with Walmart... Walmart! If they are selling the item at a low price, the customer will purchase it there instead with free shipping as well. I suggest an in house review system which can even provide tokens…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When a item is sold on Bonanza from ebay and the quantity goes to zero don't end the ebay listing.

When the last item is sold on Bonanza from ebay don't end the listing. Ebay has a feature that allows the listing to go invisible til new stock is added so you don't lose your increase visibility in search results but does not work when the last item sold is through Bonanza. This problem has resulted in lost sales since you have to start all over building your items sold when you have to relish along with relishing fees.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 'OR BEST OFFER' on an item for all to see

Just as 'FREE SHIPPING' is highlighted before buyers look into an item, also add 'OR BEST OFFER' on an item for all to see

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. can you add isbn in search book website

can you add isbn in search book website

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Coupons for a specific item!

Be able to create an 10% off for one item!
    Like if they buy this item it Will be 10% off for just that item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. get phone support. 24 hours to get a question answered is a lot of money that isnt coming in

man this writing for 15 minutes to ask a question and then 24 hours for a reply is very time consuming. no wonder sales are so low

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  9 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. give sellers the ability to pick the publish date of hand-picked lists.

Since hand-picked lists expire after 2 weeks, sellers should be able to create a list and publish when appropriate. The saving as a draft now does not affect this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base