Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Makr colors and sizes a seperate catagory. Its a very hard load to edit when they are together in one line.

It would be great to have them as 2 seperate lines for customer choice rather than having to scroll through a long line of color and sizes to find your selection. It would be nice to select color, then select size.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. seller can make response on neutral feedback rating

seller can make response on neutral feedback rating. sometime buyer give neutral rating but message on feedback is really negative

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. freebie (CSV Or Bulk Editor) PLEASE!

Add a column on CSV file to upload if an item will be a freebie or in bulk editor select multiple items that will be listed as a freebie (and rules ie: 1 per transaction, 1 per item ordered ect.)

Going item by item and selecting freebie takes to long.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve the app. It crashes and create duplicates. No way of going to a page without thumbing through all of them.

Improve the app. It crashes and create duplicates. No way of going to a page without thumbing through all of them. No way of seeing pictures as they are.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Better Shipping for International Sellers

Shipping calculations to/from Canada are very limited, Please add Canada Post as a shipping option and add calculated international shipping please!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How about yall provide phone support for beginners who are trying to FLEE SCAMAZON? It would really be a BOOST to yall's sales.YES IT WOULD

How about yall provide phone support for beginners who are trying to FLEE SCAMAZON? It would really be a BOOST to yall's sales.YES IT WOULD - I am not a 1 item a week seller - we all will be though if we have nowhere but scamazon to go to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please provide actual views on a seller's stat page

Sellers need actual views and correct information for business decisions. Projected views are meaningless and serve no purpose.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a way to void a shipping label, if we had the wrong package or shipping type information.

Add a way to void a shipping label, if you put in the wrong package information, wrong type of shipping etc.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make canceling an out of stock sale less complicated.

Make canceling an out of stock sale less complicated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Advise your future customers

I was a first time buyer, but I WILL NEVER order from this site again! Bonanza needs to let customers know when an item is from an international seller (like sellers from China). I was unaware of this and ordered an item from Bonanza for my son's Christmas gift. When the item arrived it was NOT what I ordered. When contacting the seller, all they offered was a refund on my purchase. They have NO customer service skills, and did not even offer to replace it or have me return it at their expense. They made the mistake, and neither…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sort by inventory quantity - to make edits as needed or delete completely - "Refined search “At least XX in Stock.” is not available

Sort by inventory quantity - to make edits as needed or delete completely when your inventory is 0. - "Refined search “At least XX in Stock .” is not available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make Feedback easier to find for a Buyer - "For others" and "For you" gets confusing - I think it should be worded like" If you bought some

It should say there something simpler like "Feedback - if you just bought something" and the other one should say may be "Feedback about your customers"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Free pick up for option for shipping

A lot of guys want to sell like big appliances or other parts that because of the volume and weight doesn't worth to ship it,but you can offer local pick up.
    Also "for parts or repair" would be good to have as a condition of an item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. letting the customer cancel there order themselves

instead of having the customer contact us, let them be able to cancel the order themselves. This way when this happens, the process can be done faster

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Search by brands on Booth Page

besides having the browse categories section on the booth page, but also having browse by brands section too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "Purchased by" and "Shipping to" on the dashboard

Many of our products are purchased as gifts. To print out the labels, we look for John's name in Stamps.com to print the labels and can't find it. Then have to back to the Packing Slip and realize that it's going to Mary. If there was a Purchased By and Shipping To line on the Seller Dashboard, we would know it's going to Mary and we could save time. We can also see that it's a gift, and put in a To and From card in the box. We'd also like Mary's address on the Seller Dashboard so we don't…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add download link to bulk upload digital products

it would be helpful to be able to bulk upload digital products with download link column. not sure if this feature is already available but woocommerce made this option possible.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thanks so much for letting us know how we can make Bonanza better for all!

Good news! We have plans to continue expanding our advertising efforts through 2018! You may have already heard, but some of our efforts in this arena are already underway. You can read a little bit more about what’s in store for Bonanza here: https://www.bonanza.com/blog/main/Exciting_New_Advertising_Initiatives

Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for further updates about our advertising initiatives. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team at support@bonanza.com. Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    The Bonanza Team

20. enable your site to allow uk sellers to work in pounds and not just dollars when listing items

enable your site to allow uk sellers to work in pounds and not just dollars when listing items as this will make things far less complicated when selling from uk only.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base