Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Remove the "search walmart for reviews" link on the item pages!!

My name is Kimberly by the way. I ensure you will become familiar with it. I intend to boost Bonanza with a passion... The link removes the buyer from the item page of that seller, and away from Bonanza altogether to a separate retail site that new buyers would even feel more comfortable and familiar with. It also forces us sellers to compete with Walmart... Walmart! If they are selling the item at a low price, the customer will purchase it there instead with free shipping as well. I suggest an in house review system which can even provide tokens…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 'OR BEST OFFER' on an item for all to see

Just as 'FREE SHIPPING' is highlighted before buyers look into an item, also add 'OR BEST OFFER' on an item for all to see

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. get phone support. 24 hours to get a question answered is a lot of money that isnt coming in

man this writing for 15 minutes to ask a question and then 24 hours for a reply is very time consuming. no wonder sales are so low

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. give sellers the ability to pick the publish date of hand-picked lists.

Since hand-picked lists expire after 2 weeks, sellers should be able to create a list and publish when appropriate. The saving as a draft now does not affect this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. add qty discounts, buy x for $xx, or a %

give buyers option 2 purchase multiples 4 a discount.

buy 5 for $40.00 ($10 for 1 normally)

or:

buy 2 or more for 10% discount.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please do not give a customer an opportunity to ask if the price is flexible

Hello Bill and Mark. Could you please re-consider allowing a potential buyer to check off the area on "is this price flexible." As it stands now, shoppers can choose to click in this area when they ask the seller a question from one of their listings and also when a listing is added to their wishlist. I already set my listings at the lowest I can go. I cannot go lower, which is why I do not offer OBO on my listings. It will set the potential buyer up for a let down and to think of the confusion the…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow seller to select items to be discounted and not by category

Every marketplace I know allows this option for their sellers. We could just pick/select random SKUs that we want and give them percent or amount discounts -not relying on categories.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Edit shipment tab even after it's marked as shipped.

Lost a sale,could not go back and buy shipping and or add tracking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. show duplicates

Have an option that can bring up duplicates in our listings. I'm always weeding them out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the theme section for jewelry details, you should have a "religious" choice.

You need a religious category under your theme selections.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ADVERTISE BONANZA IN THE GOOGLE SEARCHES

I AND MANY OTHERS I ASSOCIATE WITH, SEARCH THROUGH YAHOO. PLEASE ADVERTISE THERE ARE WE ARE LOSING MANY BONANZA SALES BY NOT ADVERTISING IN YAHOO. MOST OTHER ONLINE PLATFORMS, SUCH AS WALMART, AMAZON, ADVERTISE WITH YAHOO ALSO. PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the option to sort Batch Edit by Views

Add the option to sort Batch Edit by Views ("items with the most views" and "items with a least views").

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change the "Minimum Fee". I sell items that are right at your minimum fee, so ever sale is a net loss for me. A percentage is a lot fairer

I sell items that are right at your minimum fee, so ever sale is a net loss for me. A percentage is a lot fairer

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Import condition dicriptions from ebay

Sometimes when I put a listing onto ebay I list it with a condition discription like "does not include hardware" and that does not get imported into Bonanza, and if someone buys it they're all mad about it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please move More items from Our booth to the bottom of the item listing page

Please move "More items from Our booth" to the bottom of the item listing page. The customer has to scroll past the line of other items to begin viewing the item they are looking to find. New customers might not bother to scroll down the entire page to view the listing. Make it easier for them to want to stay and buy.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. create a catagory for Xbox One

Under 'video games and consoles' you have two categories: Xbox and Xbox 360.

Where's xbox one? Under Xbox? Too confusing... especially when you have other categories going back to Atari 2600, ps1, ps2, etc.

(There is a console, the 'xbox', which is different than xbox one and xbox 360. The 'xbox _' was the first xbox console. The xbox One is the most recent, it came out in 2013/2014....)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. REVIEWS anybody? Add the function for public reviews as they are invisible now.

Where are the reviews??

Not sure if this is the same as 'feedback button' but at the moment it seems like you can leave a review (at account dasboard, then click on 'Rate this Item' next to the product) but it is nowhere to be seen.

Like other marketplaces it is good to be able to leave a positive/negative review about the product wich gives an indication to potential new buyers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base