Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Stop counting Digital Freebies toward the limit

I have 10 Digital goods but want to add a freebie digital good.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Make more search suggestions come up in search when the exact item is not found

Hi. It does not seem as if Bonanza makes really great suggestions for when an exact item is not found when using certain keywords in the Bonanza search box.

For example, I've got some taper candles by Hallmark in their Keepsake brand:

Hallmark Keepsake Taper Advent Candles

Since this is so specific and somewhat rare, no one has this on Bonanza.

So, I'm thinking about some suggestions (similar to) Bonanza might give me but nothing comes up. And nothing comes up when placing Hallmark Taper Candles in the search box either except for one listing.

I know I could change…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why did Bonanza remove the template in the description area from the previous listing. Now I have to completely re-type each items descrip.

Why did Bonanza remove the template in the description area from the previous listing. Now I have to completely re-type each items description. Please bring it back.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow sellers to create a coupon for the webstore to drive traffic to it sepperate from booth

Place a checkbox on coupons for webstore only
    If checked coupon will apply only to webstore.
    I opted for 13% max advertising on the booth to generate more sales but I want to be able to direct my own customers from social media to the webstore and offer a 5% off coupon. I cannot afford to have the coupon used in the booth plus the 13% max. For now I changed the 13% to 3.5% and all of my sales are gone!!!
    I may be forced to remove my webstore from bonanza and find another site where I can offer…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Incorporate automatic seller fee deduction from sales instead of adding them up each month and charging our credit card

As with Amazon, they deduct seller and shipping fees directly from a sellers unavailable balance instead of adding up fees and then charging the sellers credit card. I feel that it would be much more streamlined and less frustrating if fees were automatically deducted from the sale itself.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quit showing items "sold" when they are not paid for.

I know when items are really sold when I receive notification from Paypal. When items show sold according to Bonanza booth, they actually aren't. Because of this it may show I haven't shipped them item out.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How do we get 100% on a listing?

I can only get 85% on my listings.
    I'm sure this is a bug, but most of it seems to be in the item's trait issue (enough fields don't show up).

Also if I use an option OTHER then free shipping tab, I lose the 10% for US shipping not being offered (when in fact IT is offered!) I prefer to use calculated shipping so the buyer can get the cheapest/best rate to THEIR location!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. sometimes it would be useful to see in his stand, statistics not only for the past 2 months, but for a period of time such as 6 months and 1

Sometimes it would be useful to see in his stand, statistics not only for the past 2 months, but for a period of time such as 6 months and 1 year. In order to analyze seasonal trends. It would be very useful when the finished goods for the holidays. I guess technically it is not difficult to implement. With respect.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow for separate return address and "sent from post office" zip codes

A USPS label (like the ones generated by Stamps.Com) has two different sender zip codes - the sender's return address and the post office where the package will be sent from. These are often, but *not* always, the same. I mail from a different zip code because that post office is closer than the one that services my house. Postmasters prefer to have the correct "sent from" Zip Code because the that's how the USPS tracks their performance.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. to keep the chat box open from one page to another. It's very difficult keeping up with an agent and clicking open tabs and losing the box.

Please keep the support chat box open from one page to another. It's very difficult keeping up with an agent and clicking open tabs and losing the box. I frequently cannot remember what page I reached the chat support box is while I am in the middle of using the service because it seems to be only on one page. It should show up on every bonanza page to make it easier for me to follow an agent's instructions.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow different Shipping prices to different countries

I'm sure it's not limited to my country - in my country, the shipping price to France is like the shipping to the UK, but not like Italy or Austria.

Sellers would like to offer competitive prices.

Today, the current option forces them to offer the highest shipping price in that region to avoid loss in case an order from a country that the delivery price is higher, orders an item.

Bottom line this means less business and less commissions to Bonanza.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Batch Editor Suggestions

1. The ability to exclude main categories from filtering results. In other words, I might want to filter for all my items EXCEPT "DVDs & movies". Kind of like a search equal to >> NOT DVDs & movies

2. The ability to filter items using multiple categories simultaneously. For instance, I might want "DVDs & movies" PLUS "Music" categories to be displayed at the same time. I know that I can do the filtering separately, but combining them would be helpful.

3. On both of the above suggestions, allowing more than one criterion would be helpful.

4. How about a…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make chosen currency site wide?

Is it possible to make the chosen currency the same throughout the site? I'm in Canada, and while I can set my currency to "CDN" at the bottom of the site so I can see all prices as a buyer, as soon as I go to the "add an item" part of the site to add an item to sell, the currency becomes USD. Then, it's a game to calculate exchange rates for items, shipping costs, etc. Can I just select one currency, and have THAT currency be my default for all parts of the site?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add a request for feedback button for sellers

For every transaction i make we send a thank you note and a feedback request message..sometimes customers give a positive feedback just by replying to that message which is not getting to the feedback page... So by creating a request feedback button the seller can click on the link so that it will leave an automated email for the buyer with the link to seller account in which they can post their feedback or they can just click on the auto generated feedback which Bonanza already has it.

If this is done it will help both the Seller and Buyer…

172 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Delay the automatic charging of your debit/credit card once the fees reach $25 or $100 by 16-24h and notify by email in time.

Delay the instant charging of our debit/credit card by 16-24h in order not to pay our bank's conversion fees and have the chance to pay them from PayPal where we have that currency already.

At least 14h delay and an instant email notification because if it reaches the triggered amount exactly when we go to bed, we should be allowed to sleep, wake up, eat and then check our emails and act accordingly.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Consider Using Algorithms To Suggest Similar Items To Buyers.

It would be great if Bonanza could utilize algorithms to suggest similar items to buyers when they view a listing. Algorithms linking suggestions at the bottom of the page that are similar by name, color, style, and price for each listing / item category. Ebay uses algorithms such as this and it is believed that it helps drive sales.

Please consider this idea proposal.

Thank you!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow us to exclude certain countries when selling by using a friendly check box system - easily selecting many countries at once.

Being able to just select selling worldwide, except countries A, B, C, D ... K.
    It must be a check box system and not a drop-down selection system, that's slow and buggy - like Etsy has and it's horrid.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Do away with USPS Retail Ground shipping and replace it with USPS Economy shipping

Alright, this is the second time I've tried to post this idea. So, here goes.

When a seller uses the Calculated option to give their buyers a choice, the options for USPS show Media, Retail Ground, Priority, and Express Priority.

What Bonanza may fail to realize is that the USPS has been going through major changes for a little over a year now in the way they process mail. According to our local Postmaster, in most of the western states and mid-western states such as the Inland part of Washington, The Inland part of Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, North and…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cancelling Import JOB request

whenever import jobs in process, some situation might occur to cancel this import, but no option, build this feature
    apply in Amazon , eBay etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base