Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. add a "request to cancel order" button for buyers.

Sometimes new Bonanza buyers do not know how to reach out to sellers to cancel orders they have made by mistake. Buyers instead reach out to Bonanza Support which might take a greater amount of time, to relay the information to the buyers and have them contact the sellers, which sometimes may end up being too late (if the order was shipped).

106 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Do away with USPS Retail Ground shipping and replace it with USPS Economy shipping

Alright, this is the second time I've tried to post this idea. So, here goes.

When a seller uses the Calculated option to give their buyers a choice, the options for USPS show Media, Retail Ground, Priority, and Express Priority.

What Bonanza may fail to realize is that the USPS has been going through major changes for a little over a year now in the way they process mail. According to our local Postmaster, in most of the western states and mid-western states such as the Inland part of Washington, The Inland part of Oregon, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, North and…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Delay the automatic charging of your debit/credit card once the fees reach $25 or $100 by 16-24h and notify by email in time.

Delay the instant charging of our debit/credit card by 16-24h in order not to pay our bank's conversion fees and have the chance to pay them from PayPal where we have that currency already.

At least 14h delay and an instant email notification because if it reaches the triggered amount exactly when we go to bed, we should be allowed to sleep, wake up, eat and then check our emails and act accordingly.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Could you include a YTD sales total or at least monthly sales total in our statistics? Ebay gives sellers this information. It would help us

Could you include a YTD sales total or at least monthly sales total in our statistics? Ebay gives sellers this information. It would help us justify what level of subscription we want as sellers. The only total I've found is for fees.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow "Free Shipping" Discount to be Limited to US Buyers Only.

Our booth offers Free Shipping on orders over a certain amount. While this is profitable for our domestic sales, we cannot afford the same discount for international customers.

Please add an option to allow Free Shipping discounts to buyers based in the US, while still allowing sellers to charge shipping for the much more expensive international shipments.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Consider Using Algorithms To Suggest Similar Items To Buyers.

It would be great if Bonanza could utilize algorithms to suggest similar items to buyers when they view a listing. Algorithms linking suggestions at the bottom of the page that are similar by name, color, style, and price for each listing / item category. Ebay uses algorithms such as this and it is believed that it helps drive sales.

Please consider this idea proposal.

Thank you!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. batch editing for shipping

I spent over 2 hours selecting "shipping details in description" for international shipping on all my items. Please make this option available in batch editing.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow us to exclude certain countries when selling by using a friendly check box system - easily selecting many countries at once.

Being able to just select selling worldwide, except countries A, B, C, D ... K.
    It must be a check box system and not a drop-down selection system, that's slow and buggy - like Etsy has and it's horrid.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have an interactive tutorial

I, like most people, learn best by doing. I'm trying to find out how to sell items on Bonanza, but I just can't find out the information I need to know by reading all the help files. If I had a way to set up a 'test' booth, I could go through the process, find out most of the answers I'm wanting to know, and not have to worry about actually selling anything until I know everything is set up correctly.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Check out alternatives

PayPal is no longer operates in Turkey and i can not use PayPal anymore, plus there are hundreds of thousands "once PayPal" users.
    It would be great to integrate few more online transaction companies to your check out system.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Scrolling Catagory List in Booth

Could you make the "booth category" scroll as a potential buyer is in the booth? Meaning if they scroll to page 2 or 3 (or in my case 8) this would be seen? People do get tired / board after a while scrolling, and if they saw the category's on each page, maybe they would stay longer

Just a thought

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "My Bonanza Rewards" to pay TOTAL "Bonanza Fees Owed"

It would be a GOOD THING if we had the ability to pay our Total amount of "Bonanza Fees Owed" with "My Bonanza Rewards" points. It is not economical for a Seller to apply 500 points to a 23 cent monthly bill, but if ALL the months come to $5.36 - it would be better to pay with a lump of 3000 points.

According to:
    Jon H. | Happiness Producer - Tier 2
    I am the SECOND Seller to contact Bonanza Support THIS WEEK that wants to be able to do this.

Thank you for your consideration.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. create an info page for available Bonanza Badges

Create an info page for all the available Bonanza Badges a member can earn to include the amount each one is.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow for searches by MPN or UPC

While searching in my booth and on Bonanza.com marketplace. I enter in a MPN or UPC into the search and it says "Showing 0 products for "010-01368-00""

Would be extremely helpful for customers who know what they are looking for and are trying to shop for a specific product. Instead of running a search for a product name.

Also helpful for sellers since we know our products better than anyone else and want to find a particular product among the many with similar names.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Cancelling Import JOB request

whenever import jobs in process, some situation might occur to cancel this import, but no option, build this feature
    apply in Amazon , eBay etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow Shipping From different countries

some of sellers are doing drop ship with other countries. then bonanza hasn't to add individually countries for listing. like as a ebay

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. add feature for save without leaving the product

you can save but it refreshes the page. it would be nice to make some changes and have a button that reads save & continue editing.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow Sellers to Pay Turbo Traffic using PayPal

I and many other sellers are mainly receiving their fund through PayPal as it is convenient for both the buyer and seller. I enjoy using the Turbo Traffic but I hate how I can only pay using my card. As a non-American resident I have to pay an international transaction fee for all turbo traffic payments. If I was able to pay using my PayPal not only would I avoid this international transaction fee with my bank but also it makes it easier to keep track of my expenses, as all of my business is carried out on PayPal

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Create a hand-picked list maker badge

Create a hand-picked list maker badge and reward for unlocking it. Hand-picked lists showcase items. Why not showcase makers of these lists by rewarding a badge for creating them?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base