Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. To have a comment or note to Inventory Booth display for sellers.

It would really be useful to be able to apply a comment or note to inventory that only the seller can see, so that we sellers can keep track of our different sources for each product, like Product location, Supplier names, supplier inventory information, etc., ... Otherwise I've got to keep a separate database or spreadsheet that is detached from Bonanza and manually managed.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. add feature for save without leaving the product

you can save but it refreshes the page. it would be nice to make some changes and have a button that reads save & continue editing.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create yearly badges to earn past the 5 year mark.

Badges are great incentives as a seller. I've been here since 2008 and would love to see yearly badges after the 5 year badge that could be earned just by being a part of this great community.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Facebook store

Allow us to set up a facebook store

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Good news, we already have this for your Bonanza Webstore. We have also planned to add this to your Bonanza booths. Stay tuned.

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Sellers to Pay Turbo Traffic using PayPal

I and many other sellers are mainly receiving their fund through PayPal as it is convenient for both the buyer and seller. I enjoy using the Turbo Traffic but I hate how I can only pay using my card. As a non-American resident I have to pay an international transaction fee for all turbo traffic payments. If I was able to pay using my PayPal not only would I avoid this international transaction fee with my bank but also it makes it easier to keep track of my expenses, as all of my business is carried out on PayPal

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As a buyer 0n Bonanza, It would be so much easier if you could fill in all the filters at one time before the search begins.

OK, if a buyer could list all the filters at one time instead one at a time, they are entered. This makes it hard to search for a pair of shoes "rRed, size 8, 3" heels Strappy, Leather, skinny heel, ETC. This takes so long That I Stop The Search. I don't find my red shoes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow shipping to lower 48 states (contiguous) only for certain products

For items that are extremely expensive to ship to Hawaii and Alaska, I would love to have the ability to exclude those states from being able to make a purchase. I sell large / heavy equipment that is (relatively) cheap to ship to the lower 48 states via ground, but inordinately expensive to ship to Hawaii and Alaska. I need a contiguous shipping option for those products, or I can't list them on Bonanza - we are talking about thousands of items.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Start and End Date for Coupon

There should be coupon start and end date.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. An option to request our buyers phone number on bonanza might help solve problems, should they arise.

We recently had problem where buyer was not available when carrier tried to deliver $150+ package ...Notice was left but buyer would not go in & pick up package or sign the delivery card. An option to request our buyers phone number may have helped. This option exists on ebay & hopefully bonanza will consider adding it in the future. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Place all the USPS Flat Rate options in the Flat Rate section.

Place all the USPS Flat Rate boxes in the Flat Rate section including Envelopes and Express that is pre priced. Hate going back and forth to the USPS site to remember the prices for shipping which makes posting take longer. I know 3 options are in calculated section but think they really should be in flat rate since its what they are.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show buyers name and (at least partial) address on "recent sales" for easy management of orders

For easier handling of returns, requests, packing slips, and other various checks and info diggings we must do from time to time: show a buyers full name and a part of his address (for example "Houston, Texas"). inside the boxes of the transactions in "Recent sales".

Instead of having to guess by the username, or dig in our email inbox to find it.

I think not a difficult change and will make sellers post-transaction handling quite easier.

80 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the link to see "other items in booth" from product page more prominent

Make a link "see/view other items in seller's booth" noticeable by placing it inside the middle options box and making it large. This is a big issue. It needs to be at eye level near middle with the other options. This would increase views, traffic and sales. Right now it is difficult to figure out how to view other items because it is in small print on top left and wording is not efficient. Buyers don't know that clicking "booth" will show other items. The larger link "view seller's other items" in the middle with the other options is clear…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show stats for both visitors and views

It would be nice to see how many people view and item or visit your booth, preferably both would be an excellent addition.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "Stripe" as an alternative payment processor.

Add "Stripe" as an alternative payment processor. Some buyers refuse to use PayPal for checkout.

106 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Block buyers from certain countries

There are a certain countries who do not accept certain items inbound and they are refused entry by the customs department of those countries. Allow sellers to exclude certain countries they ship to so they can offer Worldwide shipping but not to that particular country. Say I do not have any problems selling to anywhere in the world except Slovakia or Norway (just an example). There is no way sellers can offer shipping to whole of europe but not to Norway.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Don't show zipcode popup when buyer is checking out an item with digital delivery

As a seller of digital goods I feel this popup asking for a zipcode creates confusion for buyers, even when the listing states digital delivery.

I use Yahoo live web insights to monitor my booth and I see many abandoned shopping carts. I would love the option to disable the prompt for zip code to see if it improves my sales.

Thank you for your time.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a notice on the My Bonanza page with the number of unshipped orders

The "Recent Sale" notice is nice, but a notice that stays put with the number of unshipped orders would be a great addition. It could go in the space currently occupied by the number of completed background burns. I'm not sure why anyone needs a prominent notification of their background burns anyway.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the date that funds were released from escrow in the booth payment account used for direct checkout

My items are made when ordered and sometimes do not ship in order they were received so my funds are not always released in order and it is hard to track which ones I am seeing in my bank account when multiple funds are released together. So just a simple "date funds were released" would solve this for me =)

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add the option to sort the edit listing page by store category

Would love to have the option on the edit item page to sort by store category. At times the need to make changes to individual listings in an entire category (not bulk changes) does occur. Being able to sort by store category would help make this task less tedious. Thanks!

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base