Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add shipping phone numbers

This is something we require on all orders. Can you please add a field for customers to include a valid ship to telephone number.

Thanks,
    Rich at Lunchbox Audio

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. offer the ability to post our feedback from Amazon like we can from ebay.

Currently we have the ability to import our feedback from ebay and I would like to be able to do the same from amazon.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bulk Upload Tracking Numbers

Instead of manually entering tracking numbers & marking orders as shipped, create a bulk upload template (similar to the CSV file used to export orders) to mark orders as shipped & enter tracking information. This would be extremely useful for vendors with more than 10 orders...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow sellers to transfer listings to a second seller account.

Copy and paste is O.K. for a few listings, but if I need to reorganize a lot of listings so that I can have accounts with similar items (instead of one large account with a potpourri of items), the ability to transfer a listing from one account to another account is needed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. purchase USPS postage via Bonanza & receive USPS Commercial Plus Pricing

Currently higher volume sellers can purchase USPS postage at Commercial plus pricing (on ebay)-- which is significantly less then standard post office prices.

Can't we implement the same savings for our sellers here on Bonanza?

You can save up to 33% on certain shipping costs!

139 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Get a new way of paying

I went to order an item, and when I had to wrestle through the pay pal stuff and give up all my information on personal other sites, I gave up won't try again. Not good practice

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Offer the ability to sell items that other sellers are selling

Offer the ability to sell items that other sellers are selling direct from the item

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have Otto send an (external) email to seller if negative feedback is received

Currently no email is generated if a seller receives negative feedback.

Despite our best efforts, there are those few customers who go directly to the negative feedback to resolve problems.

The only way to find out about the unhappy customer is to log in. During the summer months I might not log in for 30+ days.

Have otto immediately send an external email to seller letting them know about the negative feedback.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. allow pages to return or remain at the same place on the page after an item has been edited rather than returning to the top of the page.

When the page goes to the top of the page after an item further down the page has been edited, it causes one to lose their place and just wastes time having to scroll down 100 items. Please, this is an easy fix.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow sellers to set their Chat Box as not being available to chat with.

I recently just had a customer post in my chat box.

I keep my chat box closed at all times; however, the notification always says I am online regardless if I am behind the scenes working on my booth, sort of "closed for inventory" at this time or what have you.

The message that the customer left in my chat box was due to the customer thinking I was available to chat about a product I have for sale. This is because the message above the chat box says "seller is online."

The chat message from the customer went like…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Private, single use coupon codes

Private coupon codes and ability to track redemption rates.

I hit up the local brick/mortar ad boards and post business cards. It would be great to offer private coupon codes and track my success when they redeem the code.

If they were private we could also use them to issue gift codes.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Could you make a search for 'ships from'

I am new to Bonanza. Would it be possible to make a search for 'ships from' countries.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Choice of % or $ in item price discounts

In the "price discounts" section of the booth settings, where it says "Orders totalling more than $__ will receive a __% discount on the order subtotal," could we have the option of offering a fixed $__ discount instead of a percentage? If I was to offer a fixed $10 off of a $50+ sale in my booth, the discount would be more predictable than giving 20% off the actual sale total, especially if the sale ends up being $200 (and the discount swells to $40 instead of $10).

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Autosave listings periodically so that as we are typing a listing out & a problems occurs we will not lose that listing

There is nothing like putting a lot of time into a listing and getting toward the middle or the end only to lose that listing. This can happen for a number of reasons....the electric goes out, a browser not responding and getting hung up so that the browser has to be closed out, or a simple glitch that causes us to lose the listing.

This would be very handy if while listing, the listing can be on autosave periodically so that the information we lose would be minimal. Yahoo has this but they call this a Draft. If a problem…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reduce eligible weight for USPS First Class Parcel to 2 ounces.

The Bonanza calculator only allows packages between 4 to 13 ounces to select USPS First Class Parcel. The USPS will ship with that service down to 1 ounce, although the price for 1 ounce is the same as for 2. I ship a lot of 2 ounce packages, and would like to offer calculated shipping options to my buyers. Now I can only use fixed, which means that I have to update the prices whenever the USPS raises theirs..

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. instant download

Allow sellers to upload a file (.pdf) to a listing. When the buyer purchases, the file is automatically sent to the buyer. this limits wait time and will keep this site up-to-date with other sites like Etsy.com and craftsy.com which already allow this.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Put the currency coversion link to the top-right corner of each listing

I know this link is on the bottom left of each listing, but I found that many non-US buyers visit and leave.
    One of the reasons is they want to pay with their own currency, but just don't know we support multiple currencies for them to choose from.
    British want to pay in pounds, Australian want AUD, European want EUR ..etc

They aren't be bothered to scroll down the long listing page ( depending yours ) once they see the USD symbol.
    They thought this site is US exclusive and just left!
    Too many sales lost....................

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Expand the Bulk Editor to allow seller to use their own custom categories as part of the Category ID section in the Filter option.

Currently the Filter option in the Bulk Editor only allows you to select from the main Bonanza categories. I have over 1,000 items which fall into only 2 of Bonanza’s main categories but that I have set up in 20+ custom categories in my booth for better customer service for my buyers. Being able to bulk edit based on my custom categories would greatly enhance the value of the Bulk Editor to me.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Direct checkout with credit card added to items

direct checkout with credit card added to items with this people will be able to buy items with any credit card,etsy has this and it works well,it will increase sales by more then half,etsy charges 6 percent for using this process,being a seller it is well worth it,

189 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re still calling around to payment processors to see who we could best work with on this. It’s certainly not the simplest feature, but I think we might have a lead on a payment processor who can handle it for us.

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base