Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Search for products in the USA only.

Need a check box option to refine search based on products that are located in the USA. Sometimes I like to buy from China but sometimes I do not want to wait a month to receive the product.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add Global Shipping Service through Pitney Bowles company as Ebay is doing now!

Use Pitney Bowles Company for Global Shipping, as EBay is doing now.
    Seller ships to the center in Kentucky and they take care of the rest.
    The suggestion before talked about Bonanza having a fulfillment center like Amazon which as you said, Bonanza is not that big.
    Can Bonanza get a agreement with Pitney Bowles to offer this valuable service.
    I sell many items all over the world thanks to this service and like so many, I want to bring all of my sales to Bonanza but I don't want to give up 30% of my business. Doable??

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Under Manage This Transaction: add "cancelled transaction" and "refunded" or something to that effect

There are not enough actions to choose from under "Manage This Transaction." I recently sold an item that I could not sent as the item was out of stock, and I didn't realize it until I went to send it. There was nothing I could mark under this part. Please add something such as "cancelled transaction" or something to that effect

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make it so we can Block Certain SELLERS

I want the ability to block certain sellers, put a small red x next to their name and when I click it, it would be permanent. I would like to be able to go to my main preferences, and have a place where we can block those big box stores, sellers selling crap from China. There are sellers who show up in every single one of my searches that I would never, ever, EVER buy from and yet, they always clog up my entire searches.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Have a comments section for each order

Each order needs to have a "Comments" section where a buyer can leave specific instructions such as package should be left by back door or whatever. Comments directly for the seller regarding that order.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make an easy link for to send to Bonanza customers for feedback.

Example: To leave feedback on Amazon.com orders, customers only need type amazon.com/feedback

Bonanza needs some sort of easy to remember link that sellers can send buyers requesting feedback on their order.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow Partial Refund on Bonanza Checkout

I would like to be able to do partial refunds on Bonanza Checkout. As I am unable to give shipping discounts on a multiple purchase because I ship worldwide. When a person overpays on shipping for a multiple purchase, I would like to refund the difference to them.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We are working on adding the ability for direct checkout sales to be partially refunded provided the funds are still in escrow. Once the funds are released from escrow the transaction loses its association so partial or full refunds will need to come directly from the seller via a channel the seller and buyer agree.

8. Please add USPS Regional Rate A and B boxes to shipping options when listing.

I have found that USPS Regional Rate A and B boxes are the cheapest shipping option for most of my ebay sales. Look at USPS internet site for full info. Milt

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow specific images to be associated with variations

I offer multiple designs of original artwork on cloth calendars that are a part of various themed collections. I have specific images that go with specific design titles. When a buyer selects a variation, the matching image should also switch to the display position (so they know what they are buying). eBay, and UniSquare both have that capability, and I also on my personal storefront web sites. On my web sites I use a simple javascript that employs the CSS display property to switch between hidden content, and displays the appropriate content using class & id html tags. Easy. Would…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create custom auto message from seller to buyer after purchase

Buyer makes purchase, Bonanza sends out "Thank you" email to buyer. Please make this message customizable so sellers can add custom message for buyers ("20% off your next purchase with Coupon Code: XXXXX)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Collect buyer phone numbers

Please collect buyer phone numbers so we can call them with order questions.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add auto Bmail responder when users are on vacation

Seller goes on vacation, past buyer emails them. Please add an auto Bmail responder that seller can toggle on and off when they are on vacation/want to send an automated response.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add the ability to change a ship to address.

Sometimes the buyer purchases an item as a gift and would like it shipped direct. This requires entering a different ship to address. It would be better if both the buyer and the seller had this ability since sometimes the buyer asks this question after purchase if an item can be shipped to a different address.
    Thank you for your consideration. Have a great day!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Search this Booth" field larger

I would love to see the "Search This Booth" field bigger and highlighted so customers coming directly to my site, not to a particular listing, be able to find this field easier and use it to drill down their search to find the item or items they are looking for.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow the ability to import our feedback from Etsy

We should be able to import our feedback from Etsy as well.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. work on search relevancy in your search results. When searching for a desktop computer I got over 100 pages of OEM car computers

When someone searches for a Computer for example. Break down the result to 1) Desktops 2)Laptops 3)servers Ect so their results will be more relevant. Also show what is most popular First. That will be normally what is most relevant. Relevancy should be voted by consumer clicks and sales.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bonanza’s search is based on relevancy, with titles being most relevant followed by descriptions. Improvements to search are an ongoing improvement. We are in the process of another pass at enhancing search. Stay tuned!

18. Add option to print multiple shipping labels for multiple packages

Please add the option to print multiple shipping labels for multiple packages. Needs to be a way to note there will be two packages instead of just one.
    When creating the label choose how many packages
    Enter in weight and box size for each label.
    That can't be done with current ship label configuration options.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add multiple types of shipping label formats to shipping labels

Bother, avery, etc. Pleas add different label formats to print shipping labels.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is it possible to have the listing year added to the date and month as well?

Is it possible to have the listing year added to the date and month? It helps to see how long your items have been in your booth. I don't have a huge turn over and it would be nice to know how long it took me to sell an item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base