Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow Sellers to control Tax on a group of items for Tax Holiday

The Tax free Holiday is coming up. Items in our state(Florida) like shirts under a certain dollar amount are tax free during a certain time of the year, but not everything.

Normally I put my booth or applicable items as reserved for that week, but I want to find a solution so they are still available for purchase, but without charging tax.

This would only apply to customers from my state.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. work on search relevancy in your search results. When searching for a desktop computer I got over 100 pages of OEM car computers

When someone searches for a Computer for example. Break down the result to 1) Desktops 2)Laptops 3)servers Ect so their results will be more relevant. Also show what is most popular First. That will be normally what is most relevant. Relevancy should be voted by consumer clicks and sales.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Bonanza’s search is based on relevancy, with titles being most relevant followed by descriptions. Improvements to search are an ongoing improvement. We are in the process of another pass at enhancing search. Stay tuned!

4. add a note feature for the Booth seller eyes only so as to make answering customer questions about products easy and quick.

Add a Note feature to each item so the booth owner can keep track of important information that he need to track and refer to during sales or product updates ... like supply or changing shipping cost.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow Partial Refund on Bonanza Checkout

I would like to be able to do partial refunds on Bonanza Checkout. As I am unable to give shipping discounts on a multiple purchase because I ship worldwide. When a person overpays on shipping for a multiple purchase, I would like to refund the difference to them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on adding the ability for direct checkout sales to be partially refunded provided the funds are still in escrow. Once the funds are released from escrow the transaction loses its association so partial or full refunds will need to come directly from the seller via a channel the seller and buyer agree.

6. Add shipping phone numbers

This is something we require on all orders. Can you please add a field for customers to include a valid ship to telephone number.

Thanks,
    Rich at Lunchbox Audio

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Offer shipping discounts in 3 separate categories: United States, Canada, and Worldwide.

Currently, there is only one option for this and it applies to all categories. So, I am unable to give discounts for shipping unless the person sends me an invoice where I make the shipping fee adjustments. I would like to have an option for when a customer buys an additional item I can give them a shipping discount on each additional piece, be it the United States, Canada or Worldwide without having to deal with an invoice which could cause a loss of sales.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. offer the ability to post our feedback from Amazon like we can from ebay.

Currently we have the ability to import our feedback from ebay and I would like to be able to do the same from amazon.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow sellers to transfer listings to a second seller account.

Copy and paste is O.K. for a few listings, but if I need to reorganize a lot of listings so that I can have accounts with similar items (instead of one large account with a potpourri of items), the ability to transfer a listing from one account to another account is needed.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bulk Upload Tracking Numbers

Instead of manually entering tracking numbers & marking orders as shipped, create a bulk upload template (similar to the CSV file used to export orders) to mark orders as shipped & enter tracking information. This would be extremely useful for vendors with more than 10 orders...

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Add a category in Digital Goods. Patterns! They don't fit in what you have!

Any pattern would do, they are not ebooks or music, or computer stuff...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. purchase USPS postage via Bonanza & receive USPS Commercial Plus Pricing

Currently higher volume sellers can purchase USPS postage at Commercial plus pricing (on ebay)-- which is significantly less then standard post office prices.

Can't we implement the same savings for our sellers here on Bonanza?

You can save up to 33% on certain shipping costs!

194 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to see a "Comments" section below each item

Most Buyers will nearly always leave comments,on almost any site, they're more likely to place a comment rather than go into messaging. It would be a great way for sellers to view shoppers thoughts and/or opinions.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Offer the ability to sell items that other sellers are selling

Offer the ability to sell items that other sellers are selling direct from the item

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have Otto send an (external) email to seller if negative feedback is received

Currently no email is generated if a seller receives negative feedback.

Despite our best efforts, there are those few customers who go directly to the negative feedback to resolve problems.

The only way to find out about the unhappy customer is to log in. During the summer months I might not log in for 30+ days.

Have otto immediately send an external email to seller letting them know about the negative feedback.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. allow pages to return or remain at the same place on the page after an item has been edited rather than returning to the top of the page.

When the page goes to the top of the page after an item further down the page has been edited, it causes one to lose their place and just wastes time having to scroll down 100 items. Please, this is an easy fix.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow sellers to set their Chat Box as not being available to chat with.

I recently just had a customer post in my chat box.

I keep my chat box closed at all times; however, the notification always says I am online regardless if I am behind the scenes working on my booth, sort of "closed for inventory" at this time or what have you.

The message that the customer left in my chat box was due to the customer thinking I was available to chat about a product I have for sale. This is because the message above the chat box says "seller is online."

The chat message from the customer went like…

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Private, single use coupon codes

Private coupon codes and ability to track redemption rates.

I hit up the local brick/mortar ad boards and post business cards. It would be great to offer private coupon codes and track my success when they redeem the code.

If they were private we could also use them to issue gift codes.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Choice of % or $ in item price discounts

In the "price discounts" section of the booth settings, where it says "Orders totalling more than $__ will receive a __% discount on the order subtotal," could we have the option of offering a fixed $__ discount instead of a percentage? If I was to offer a fixed $10 off of a $50+ sale in my booth, the discount would be more predictable than giving 20% off the actual sale total, especially if the sale ends up being $200 (and the discount swells to $40 instead of $10).

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base