Bonanza.com

What can we do to make Bonanza easier to use or more effective for your sales?

Got an idea for Bonanza webstores? We’ve setup a separate idea bin for that: http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/266636-webstores

Got an idea for Background Burner Pro memberships? We have a separate idea bin for that as well:
http://feedback.bonanza.com/forums/272267-burner-pro

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow buyers to revise their feedback

Buyers often leave feedback as a first response but they often change there minds after talking with the seller. Please allow buyers to revise there feedback after leaving negative feedback to a seller. This would create a more positive environment on bonanza and would keep more sellers selling. I believe it would also create more buyer confidence witch means for sales for bonanza.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Place all the USPS Flat Rate options in the Flat Rate section.

Place all the USPS Flat Rate boxes in the Flat Rate section including Envelopes and Express that is pre priced. Hate going back and forth to the USPS site to remember the prices for shipping which makes posting take longer. I know 3 options are in calculated section but think they really should be in flat rate since its what they are.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the option to sort the edit listing page by store category

Would love to have the option on the edit item page to sort by store category. At times the need to make changes to individual listings in an entire category (not bulk changes) does occur. Being able to sort by store category would help make this task less tedious. Thanks!

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show buyers name and (at least partial) address on "recent sales" for easy management of orders

For easier handling of returns, requests, packing slips, and other various checks and info diggings we must do from time to time: show a buyers full name and a part of his address (for example "Houston, Texas"). inside the boxes of the transactions in "Recent sales".

Instead of having to guess by the username, or dig in our email inbox to find it.

I think not a difficult change and will make sellers post-transaction handling quite easier.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show stats for both visitors and views

It would be nice to see how many people view and item or visit your booth, preferably both would be an excellent addition.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add "Stripe" as an alternative payment processor.

Add "Stripe" as an alternative payment processor. Some buyers refuse to use PayPal for checkout.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it so we can block certain sellers in search

I want the ability to block certain sellers, put a small red x next to their name and when I click it, it would be permanent. I would like to be able to go to my main preferences, and have a place where we can block those big box stores, sellers selling crap from China. There are sellers who show up in every single one of my searches that I would never, ever, EVER buy from and yet, they always clog up my entire searches.

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the ability to change a ship to address.

Sometimes the buyer purchases an item as a gift and would like it shipped direct. This requires entering a different ship to address. It would be better if both the buyer and the seller had this ability since sometimes the buyer asks this question after purchase if an item can be shipped to a different address.
    Thank you for your consideration. Have a great day!

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add USPS Regional Rate A and B boxes to shipping options when listing.

I have found that USPS Regional Rate A and B boxes are the cheapest shipping option for most of my ebay sales. Look at USPS internet site for full info. Milt

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search for products in the USA only.

Need a check box option to refine search based on products that are located in the USA. Sometimes I like to buy from China but sometimes I do not want to wait a month to receive the product.

132 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow export to Amazon

Along with importing from Amazon... Why not work with Amazon in figuring a way we can export automatically to Amazon. To list items on Amazon from what I have seen is a time consuming affair... I would say Ebay as well.. But I do not and Will NOT use them...

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Investigate if possible to add Flat Rate Envelopes, Flat Rate Legal Envelopes & Flat Rate Padded Envelopes in Shipping Options

It's the cheapest Priority Shipping Option as the Regular Priority and Flat Rate Boxes are so expensive! Ebay Shipping includes the Flat Rate Envelopes and I would hate to lose customers on Bonanza because of the difference in charging higher Shipping costs.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow buyers to window shop when a booth is on vacation

Allow buyers to window shop when a booth is on vacation. Items can be seen, but not purchased. Show date booth will reopen for sales.

Now a Buyer is unable to view any items in the booth while it is on vacation. This would let them see the item and come back when the booth is off vacation.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a notice on the My Bonanza page with the number of unshipped orders

The "Recent Sale" notice is nice, but a notice that stays put with the number of unshipped orders would be a great addition. It could go in the space currently occupied by the number of completed background burns. I'm not sure why anyone needs a prominent notification of their background burns anyway.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Collect buyer phone numbers

Please collect buyer phone numbers so we can call them with order questions.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make the link to see "other items in booth" from product page more prominent

Make a link "see/view other items in seller's booth" noticeable by placing it inside the middle options box and making it large. This is a big issue. It needs to be at eye level near middle with the other options. This would increase views, traffic and sales. Right now it is difficult to figure out how to view other items because it is in small print on top left and wording is not efficient. Buyers don't know that clicking "booth" will show other items. The larger link "view seller's other items" in the middle with the other options is clear…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Global Shipping Service through Pitney Bowles company as Ebay is doing

Use Pitney Bowles Company for Global Shipping, as EBay is doing now.
    Seller ships to the center in Kentucky and they take care of the rest.
    The suggestion before talked about Bonanza having a fulfillment center like Amazon which as you said, Bonanza is not that big.
    Can Bonanza get a agreement with Pitney Bowles to offer this valuable service.
    I sell many items all over the world thanks to this service and like so many, I want to bring all of my sales to Bonanza but I don't want to give up 30% of my business. Doable??

106 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add feature so that when buyers select an item from a variety group, they will be able to see their selection's color and/or style.

Add feature so that when buyers select an item from a variety group, e.g., various colors or styles, they will be able to immediately see their selection's color and/or style without clicking thru the images.

Bottom line: Why doesn't the image switch to the color selected in drop down menu? The main image color is one color and there's another image with a different color. For example, when I click the option for "a certain color", the main image doesn't change. I understand that Bonanza doesn't have this feature at this time, but I feel that it would be beneficial…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the option “Standard Shipping from outside US (5 to 10 business days)”

I always use a registered and the first priority shipping, which from Europe to US usually takes 5-10 days.
    In your drop list I would have to choose then 'economy' shipping (1-10 days), but it's not fair choice for me, because it will incorrectly inform customers, that I use an economy post, while I'm paying extra to register it and for the first priority service (the first priority is not an economy or express service, I think it can be compare with the US Standard Shipping).

BTW, the 'real' economy mail/parcel can sometimes take even over a month to be…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Block buyers from certain countries

There are a certain countries who do not accept certain items inbound and they are refused entry by the customs department of those countries. Allow sellers to exclude certain countries they ship to so they can offer Worldwide shipping but not to that particular country. Say I do not have any problems selling to anywhere in the world except Slovakia or Norway (just an example). There is no way sellers can offer shipping to whole of europe but not to Norway.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Bonanza.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base